Chapter 35: The Plan

A/N whutwhutwhut I have 4K wow. I have decided that as soon as I finish this book (at around Chapter 50 aka 15 more chapters or so) I will have another book (yay or nay?). It will most likely be an Ashton Irwin fanfic

If anyone needs a book cover, do check out my book for book covers and see how you can request for one (:

-

author's confession #3: I really wanted to give up writing and abandon this book at some point during chapter 16

Jessica's POV

I'm having second thoughts about going to Erin for help to be honest. I mean, she is the type that sees a good in everyone and doesn't believe in revenge.

So if I ask her for a revenge plan, she will most probably give me a long ass speech about everyone having an 'inner goodness' and whatnot.

But if I don't go to her, who do I ask?

I sighed as I picked up my phone to dial Erin's number. Here goes nothing.

"Hey, Erin?"

"Nah it's Anthea." came the reply.

I'm not sure whether this was Erin being sarcastic or if it really was Anthea because trust me, Erin is able to do this uncanny imitation of Anthea's voice.

After a short pause, Erin's laughter burst through the phone speakers,"I was only kidding!"

"Well how on earth should I know?" I retorted.

"Touche."

"Anyway, here's the thing, I need your help." I said.

"Oh that's a first." Erin snorted.

I rolled my eyes and said,"Come on! I need you to come up with a plan to take revenge on Enna."

I heard some clutters in the background before she said,"Hey I really have to go now. Just do it tit-for-tat."

And then she hung up.

-

Tit-for-tat? So that means I have to do what Enna did? Like, spread rumours about her?

I don't want to stoop to her level and do what she did.

But on the other hand, it seems like the only way to get back at her.

So I immediately whipped out my phone and tapped on my Twitter application.

With a nice 891 followers, majority of the people from my school, I'll be able to spread this pretty fast.

"@ashtonsbae: Oooooh looks like herpes has been spreading! Beware guys! #guesswho"

A satisfied smirk made it's way onto my face as I tweeted it.

Notifications popped up with countless amounts of retweets and replies.

<@lindseyx96retweeted your tweet:"…>

<@lindseyx96: omgew who???>

<@bandfreaks: gross bitch ugh who?>

<@michaelbangmehardretweeted your…>

<@erinshush: oooh she nasty. who tho?>

I quickly tweeted:

"@ashtonsbae: E _ _ a ;) @lindseyx96 @bandfreaks @erinshush"

With that I put my phone down and went to take a shower.

Oh the sweet taste of revenge.

-

A/N I know it's short af but hey! at least it's an update. and I'd like to thank y'all for the 4K reads you guys don't know how much it means.