Icing

Marinette luckily didn't have to teach him too much. He knew how to follow a recipe and was quite a fast learner.

Until it came to frosting the cupcakes.

They had finally made all of the cupcakes and allowed them to cool down.

She whipped up the icing on the stand mixer. Watching the ingredents mix together and form a fluffy white glob. The room smelled of fresh vanilla and red velvet.

"Could you hand me that bag Adrien?" she pointed her index finger towards a clear, trianglular bag on the counter.

"Sure thing." He reached over her to the side and grabbed the bag.

He handed it to her and watched her assemble the metal tip onto the bag. She scooped about a forth of the icing into the bag and twisted the end.

"Ok, I'll show you how to ice them." she went over to a cooled set of cupcakes and slid the tray out of the rack. They were sitting on a very large metal cookie sheet, which she carefully set on the counter.

She slightly sqeezed the icing bag, just barely touching the metal tip to the puffy top of a cupcake.

"You have to ice it in swirling motions." Marinette told him.

He stared at how she worked. But his eyes trailed to her face, which her tongue was slightly sticking out of. Her face was absolutely adorable when she was focused.

He got an idea.

"Are you sure you're doing that right?" he questioned her as he reached a just-washed finger into the bowl of icing.
Just then she turned and gave him a stern face.
"What?" she didn't look mad, just ready to show him up.
"Cause I think it's like this!" just at that moment he booped her face with his frosting covered finger, leaving a dollop on her nose.
"Hey!!" she giggled and dipped her finger in the bowl, doing the same to him.
"Oh now it's on." they both laughed as Adrien stick both index fingers into the bowl. He whiped the icing in a line on each cheek, like a football player.

He then chased Marinette around, she giggled uncontrolably as she tried not to slip. She grabbed spray bottle of water she had used to clean the tables.
She aimed it at his face.

"Don't move or you'll get sprayed!"

He chuckled and put his hands up.
"I surrender."

They both laughed and Marinette lowered the bottle. She turned, back towards him to set down the bottle.
Just like that, less than a second later, Adrien swooped down with his arms out.

In a flash he had his arms fully wrapped around her waist, And started to spin around. Marinette kicked, not to get him off, but just out of fun. She squirmed and they both laughed uncontrollably. He let her down, still both in a fit of laughter.

"I won." he managed to speak. She just nodded, still giggling, but found her voice too.

"Let's finish these cupcakes before we destroy the entire kitchen!" she walked over to the counter and filled another icing bag, handing it to him.

They both stared at the room. Flour and Sugar on the floor, from when they accidently knocked the bags over in all the fun. A bowl painted with remains of cupcake batter, tipped on the counter. And lots of other messes.

"Yeah." Adrien sighed. Him and Marinette got back to work.

SORRT OK I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND ITS RLLY SHORT...NOT LIKE ANYONE WAS READING ANYWAYS. Aka plz share.
ok but really, I'm gonna try to update more. Oh and I'm writing two other stories too. One is another Miraculous Ladybug story called For You.   Anyways, if you guys want a normal Miraculous Story with the actual miraculouses  and stuff just tell me. Or if you want any other stories.
Anywayzzzzzz
Bye little butterflies!!!