After party

Back to reality.

Though reality felt more like a fantasy right now.

Marinette held onto Chat's hand, along with the information she just collected.

Despite her swimming thoughts, she only had one goal set in her mind.

Save the city.

Paris was a beautiful city, through and through. Sure, there were some parts that were a little run down, standing in their last leg. But it was where she grew up.

Her home.

And she wasn't about to let a couple of angry sand demons ruin it.

"What do you propose we do?" Chat asked, sweeping a piece of hair from her eyes.

"Well.....there's two akumatized victims, right? But I'm pretty sure there's only one akuma that took over the both of them. So maybe the akuma is in something the both of them had?" she suggested, eyes trailing over the scene in front of her.

"I think you're right on that one."

Still, they were new to this, they didn't know exactly what they were suppose to do.

Marinette hadn't noticed it before, but there was a giant pyramid forming up from the ground underneath several buildings.

The higher and wider it got, the more the buildings were ripped from the ground and sent tumbling harshly down the growing structure.

She hoped that the citizens had evacuated by now, and by the looks of the now empty streets she might have been right.

There were cars parked in the middle of the roads, doors flung wide open, a clear sign of a quick escape.

"Hey!"

She shot her head to the side, to find Adrien, or Chat per say, yelling at so-called sand demons.

"Chat what are you doing?!?!" she whisper-yelled.

"Getting their attention." he spoke, before calling out once more.

"What!?! Why!?! I'm not ready yet!!" she grabbed his arm, as if it could've directly stopped his voice.

But she was too late.

The couple both turned their attention back to their opponents, which seemed to stop the growth of the giant pyramid.

"Mind telling us exactly what it is you're doing?" Chat asked, glancing quickly at his partner, who was giving him quite the stare.

It just about screamed 'Wtf!?!?'

In an instant, the pair surged towards the heroes.

Marinette jumped in surprise, stumbling backwards, she was sure she would've fallen over if it weren't for Chat's arm reaching out for her. One second they were buildings apart, the next, the 'sand demons' were merely a foot away.

"We were supposed to be in Egypt right now! Finally getting our well deserved vacation!!" the woman screeched.

"But he took that away from us." the man spoke in a low tone, quite opposite of his partner.

"We were supposed to see the pyramids! Look at artifacts!! But no! He decided to push back our vacation!" her fists were clinched, eyes glowing purple.

"We worked overtime just to earn it.....but it was all for nothing. And today we didn't even get to have a proper meeting with our clients."

It was then, Marinette realized the man was gripping something in his hand, a paper or brochure of some sort.