Embarrassment Bagels

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT CAUSE I HAVE A PLAN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IT WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE.

Neither of the two could process what was happening at the moment.

Marinette was standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, Adrien staring straight at her. Her shorts were unexpectedly revealing, and it was pretty clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I uh, I'll go." Adrien's face was bright red. He was strangely enjoying this situation. It sounds a little "perv-ish", but it wasn't because of her shorts, or her shirt. He liked how she wasn't wearing any makeup. Her freckles dotted her face, enhancing her cuteness. She was quite adorable when she was blushing.

"No i-its o-ok j-just, w-wait here!" Her throat clogged up and her legs grew wobbly. She darted up her stairs, tripping over her feet at the top.

What just happened?!?!?!

Marinette slammed her door shut and fell against it.

"Adrien is downstairs. And he just saw me....in this." She looked down to her outfit. She saw very little of her shorts. She saw her shirt, pulled up slightly showing her stomach. She felt her hair, messily tied up, her bare face, no makeup. She looked down once more.

He could totally tell I'm not wearing a bra.....

She screamed, not quite a loud one, but not a quiet one either.

Meanwhile

Adrien stared blankly at the spot Marinette had been in just moments before. He akwardly fiddled with his hands. His mind was racing in circles, twisting and flipping.

She's cute...

He shook his head, breaking out of his state at the sound of a frustrated scream. The sound was followed by a thumb and some cursing. Adrien chuckled and looked up towards the stairs Marinette had disappeared from.

Not to long later, Marinette came bounding down the stairs, feet slipping. She tripped and was sent stumbling down. Before Adrien could make it over to her, she grabbed onto the railing, catching herself, but not making the situation any better. She had changed into some jeans and a long sleeved sweater. Her hair was brushed and into her braided pigtails. Her sweater caught onto the railing as well.

The knitted material was forced upwards, revealing her stomach, and a little more. Her red and black spotted bra poked out a little, turning the two teens faces into tomatoes.

Marinette cursed under her breath and pulled herself up, flattening out her sweater and walking casually as possible. She made her was near Adrien.

"Uh i-i" she stuttered, her face burning.

"I I am s-so sorry m-Marinette. I shouldn't have just barged in Uh like that." Adrien choked on his words.

"What n-no it's m-my fault, I shouldn't have b-been so....." She couldn't find the word.

He wanted to protest but didn't trust himself to speak, so he just nodded, showing her he understood.

The two looked down at the floor, feet shuffling. Marinette gulped before looking up after a few moments.

"So uh w-what c-can I do for you?" Her words were dry and cracked, laced with embarrassment.

"Oh, a bagel, possibly, if your not...busy..."Adrien tried but couldn't meet her gaze.

"Oh ok, I'll get one for you." She walked behind the counter and over to the display case. She picked out a blueberry bagel, which she knew Adrien would like. He had always gotten blueberry bagels whenever her would stop by. Of course, her parent would have been working then, but she always spied whenever he entered the store. What? Its not creepy.

She handed him a paper bag, the bagel inside. He pulled out his wallet, searching for the amount he needed to pay.

"It's on the house." she smiled and pushed his wallet down.

"What no, I'll pay." he looked back into his wallet.

"Adrien." Her voice forced him to look at her. Her ocean blue eyes.

"Take the bagel." she giggled and handed it to him.

He would have put up a fight, but he knew there was no point. Marinette was too kind. He put his wallet back into his pocket.

"Thanks Marinette!" He smiled and waved. She waved back as he turned to walk away.

With his back facing her she sighed, watching him walk out.

That boy is gonna be the death of me...