We're Crazy

Contains a bit of swearing

Marinette was crazy.

She was physically crazy.

And she was going crazy.

Her crush, the one she felt like she'd had forever, was in her room.

He was rambling on and on.

So she kissed him.

SHE FRICKIN KISSED HIM.

Or actually, was kissing him.

And he was kissing her!

But it was so in the moment, she hadn't even had time to think any of that.

All she could think of, were his heavenly lips.

Adrien was shocked, completely shocked. Marinette was usually, almost always, a shy girl. But here she was, taking control of his body, with such a simple move.

Adrien moved his hands to her waist, tugging her shirt to pull her closer to him. Almost as if it were an instinct.

Marinette moved her hands from his collar, to his hair.

She intangled her fingers in his soft locks, twisting strands in her hands and running her fingers through it.

Their body's were pressed together, and their balance was a bit unstable.

Adrien slowly walked Marinette backwards, pushing her towards her bed. His mind wasn't working right, nothing was making sense. But it didn't matter, this was all he wanted to do.

He didn't realize it until now, but he's wanted to do this for so long.

Marinette felt the same.

Possibly more than that.

Adrien carefully laid them both down, lips never disconnecting. The actions were slow, but steady. Almost as if he knew what he was doing, which he didn't. Not that Marinette did either.

He didn't want to end up falling over top of her, and didn't want to crush
her.

He used his arms to prop himself up, while still being closely pressed against her. Marinette could feel the blush rising on her face, but refused to let it take over.

This was definitely the best moment she's had since her birthday.

Another surge of unexpected confidence and thrill went over her.

With the new found courage, she flipped both of them over, taking over on the top. She started this, She wanted to control it as well.

Adrien couldn't complain though, since he was preoccupied with other things at the moment.

They continued this for a little while, until they both needed to breath.

Marinette pulled away, immediately regretting everything.

Holy crap.....wtf did I just do??? I...I..oh.. Oh my gosh.

She stuttered even in her thoughts. Because she didn't even know what to think.

Her face immediately went red, blood red. Just like the blood rising to her head.

He stared blankly, his face blushing, but not nearly as bad as Marinette's.

She quickly got off of him, sitting down on her bed beside him.

She face palmed, a pretty loud 'smack' could be heard.