Sandy

It's 2 am. And I thought....'I need to make an update.' and so, here we are. Ummm...so TMI, but I literally just threw up, and don't get me wrong, I feel alot better, But just warning you, I'm not responsible for what this chapter turns out to be. Alright?

"What are we suppose to do in this situation again!!?!?!?" Marinette shouted over terrified screams and the rumbling of the building.

"I don't know!!! He didn't tell us!!!" Adrien answered, just as confused an
fearful as she was.

Marinette grabbed his arm, darting back to the kitchen.

The employees had already filed out, a good sign for both sides.

The employees needed to get out, and Marinette needed at find a place to hide with Adrien.

Win-win situation.

Well, despite the fact that there was possibly some murderous rampage going on outside.

She ducked behind a counter, before finally catching her breath as she saw the coast was clear.

"We gotta try something." Adrien panted, His breath had escaped with the crowd of people running the opposite direction as him.

He figured they were too worried about their own safety, to wonder why the duo would be heading to the kitchen.

The shaking had stopped, but it was clear that whatever was outside was doing a fine job in terrorizing the citizens. The screams could be heard, even in the silent part of the kitchen.

This kinda stuff didn't happen, anywhere, and even the two, so-called 'heros' didn't know what to do.

"Uhh....hang on...." Marinette stood up, looking over the counter for some kind of hint.

Maybe she could be told what to do, that always seemed alot easier.

That's what the world did anyways. Told you what to do....think...feel.

Made you 'normal'.

But then again. This wasn't normal.

So she didn't have to be either.

But this was still hard.

Where's your average, magical, small, wise old man when you need him?

"Adrien....I have an idea." Marinette bit her lip, worried how her plan could roll out.

Like a flawless red carpet, across the walk of fame.

Or like some broken, dry dough, that she had left out too long.

Too drastic of a difference for her liking, and the plan left no room to fix any mistakes. Considering she wasn't completely sure what she was doing.

But it was worth a shot.

"Yeah?" Adrien stared at her, urging her to go on.

"First we need to find out exactly what's going on." she chewed on her bottom lip, teeth digging into the skin.

"Except we don't know that." Adrien seemed to understand what she was getting at.

They needed a way to get outside, but without being in direct commotion.

He got an idea.

"Isn't there a ladder to the roof on the back of the building?" he stood up as well, just as another rumble rippled through the ground.

Marinette nearly lost her balance, gripping onto the counter top to steady herself.

"Yeah. We better hurry." she nodded, leading the way to the illuminated exit sign above the back door.