Just

The night was over now, Marinette had gone home. She and Adrien talked about random things, not really sticking to one subject, but it was ok.

Everything was falling into perfect place.

At least, it had been.

The two suited up, and had made their way to their meeting.

**********

"Chat I'm so nervous...." she sighed, chewing on her bottom lip.

It was weird to know that she was calling Adrien that name.....

Before she knew his identity, she never really thought of him as being.....someone else. There was no other person underneath, just Chat. Like Chat was his own person. And in some ways he was.

She couldn't help but notice his hand squeeze her own just a bit tighter.

"I know....me too." He responded, short in breath as they approached the cafe they had agreed to meet at.

They were about to meet with one of the lower ranking workers.....the assistant of someone? Or two people......

Heck, the duo was far to nervous to even remember what the plan had been.

Were they even at the right cafe?

Marinette swallowed her doubt as they walked into the cafe.

She suddenly realized how bad of an idea this had been.

A very noticable, loud crowd had gathered behind the two singers, flashing cameras, excited squeals, the normal for any one remotely famous.

Marinette realized her hand gripping onto Adrien's, and he looked at her with the same frustration as she had him.

Fans were a blessing and a curse.

They turned around, as the eyes had gathered on them, before everyone's gaze landed on their hands.

And the questions went from a flash flood to a full blown hurricane.

"Omg are you guys dating?!?!"

"Have you been keeping your relationship a secret??"

"Do you know each other in real life?!?"

And many, many more. As well as comments expressing 'how cute' they looked together.

Marinette felt her cheeks get hot, and she was sure her cheeks blended with her mask.

She glanced at Chat, hoping for some sort of distraction to draw the crowd away.

But it didn't come.

Ladybug and Chat didn't go out much, only to sing. So she understood why everyone was so excited.

But that didn't make it easier for them.

A woman opened the door to the cafe, tapping on Chat's shoulder to grab his attention. He barely turned his head, seeing a tall, thin woman standing behind him.