UL Sans being Himself - Chapter 2 of Part 1

I quickly turn around and see a skeleton

I quickly turn around and see a skeleton. Even though he is just a skeleton, he was hot. Is that weird? Eh, I'm odd, so why should I care? The skeleton says, "Hi sweetheart~". I say, "Umm... Who are you?". "I'm Sans, but you can call be Master~". He says with a shit eating grin. "Oh, I'm Y/N." This is actually turning me on. Okay, don't question it, just go with the flow. This is better then my life before. Sexual creatures, eh, no biggy... "Okay Master~", I say. "Wow, I'm surprised. You're the first human to actually go with the flow like that." Sans says. "Really? You're actually pretty sexy." (What am I doing with my life? I feel so awkward!) Sans blushes. "Oh really? Then answer this, do you wanna have a (super gorgeous fabulous mettaton) good time?" He says. "Hmmm, let me think. Of course Master~." I say. He blushes, then quickly teleports us to his room.

3RD PERSON POV (I think?)

Sans' eye glows a vibrant purple. He begins to suck on your neck, almost automatically finding your sweet spot. "A-ahh!~ Master!" You moan out. "Are you enjoying this baby?" You moan even louder when we grabbed one of your breasts. "I'll take that as a yes~" He snaps his fingers, making you both naked. He fondles with one of your breasts, while licking the other. You moan out, "Ahhh!~". This is really turning Sans on. He goes down to your vagina, and puts his tongue in. "More Master more!~" He keeps licking until you cum onto him. "Good girl~ Now, suck it. Master's orders..." He points at his big glowing dick, which you tease at first. You stroke it then lick the tip, ever so slowly, making Sans want even more from you. He grabs your hair and pushes you down, putting it all in your mouth. You keep sucking while Sans moans loudly. "Aaah yes baby girl!~ Keep going!" You keep on sucking until he cums all over you. Surprisingly, this didn't taste that bad. "I think you've been a very naughty girl today. You need punishment.~ But before we start, did you actually want this?" He asks. "Actually yes I did. I was depressed before, my only form of pleasure sometimes was watching porn and ummm... masturbating. (Sorry, but this is gonna be the story.) So I sorta became a lot more of a pervert, sorta like you? But in all honesty, you are pretty hot, so how could I resist?~" You answer. Sans blushes at you calling him hot. "Oh, thanks, no body has said that to me before. But you actually wanted this? Such a slutty freak." You smirk, "But I'm your slutty freak." Sans chuckled. "Heh, you're more of a go with the flow person aren't cha'?" You nod your head. "Well that's great, but let's start now, please? My dick is hurting." He says. "Sure, but I'm still a virgin, so please be slow at first." You say. "Wait you are? I'm not mad, I'm actually proud to take your virginity away. But you seem to be a pro at this. But to your request, sure babe, I don't want to hurt you... that bad." He slowly slides in, tears begin to run down your cheeks. (Okay, UL Sans actually cares about you, okay?) "I'm sorry! Shh! It's going to be okay, I'll stop for a bit, okay? It's gonna be okay." You nod, it still hurts, but it was getting better by the second. You moan, and Sans starts to thrust. Your moans synchronize together by every thrust. Sans slaps your ass, and you stroke his spine, making your moans even louder. "Aaah! Sans I'm gonna-" "Me too!" You climax together. "Wait, am I gonna be preggy?" Sans chuckles at your way of saying pregnant. "No hun. It has to be involved with Souls for us to have a kid." (I've seen this in some fan fics." "Okay, good. I don't want any kids yet. Ugh! Labor must hurt like hell!" You say. "Yeah, I bet it does, but I'm lucky that I don't have to go through that." You caress his ribs, "You are lucky! That's why I just need to tease you a bit." He quietly moans and whimpers. "Okay okay!" You stop. "Hey, Sans, can I ask you a question?" "Sure babe." He says. "Okay, so did you fuck me out of lust, or because you actually wanted to be with me. I hope you wanted to be with me, because if you do, I'll be happy to be your girlfriend." You say. "Well at first, it was out of lust, but now, I really truly do love you dearly. And if anyone tries to even lay a finger on you, tell me, I'll take care of them. You haven't seen my magic yet, it's pretty powerful." You begin to cry tears of joy. "No one has ever cared for me that much! I love you, thank you." You hug Sans and he hugs back. "Ssh ssh ssh, it's gonna be okay baby. I love you. But I'm tired right now, tell ya what, how about tomorrow, we go visit my younger brother Papyrus!" He says. "That's a wonderful idea! (Flowey! When did you possess her?!) But also, before we go to bed, I have one question, have you ever fucked your brother?" You ask. "Uhh... Yeah... But don't worry, I'm not gonna do that anymore, okay?" He says. "Okay, good night Sansy, I love you." You say. "I you too." You both fall asleep.

『Vote and Comment!』