Poor Ton-Ton - Chapter 4 of Part 1

At 2 PM, Sans, Papyrus, and you wait outside and see Mettaton

At 2 PM, Sans, Papyrus, and you wait outside and see Mettaton. Mettaton says, "Hi, are you Y/N?" You reply, "Yes I am! Please come in, we need to talk." You four go inside the house.

"Okay Mettaton, tell us what's happening." You say. "W-well... I guess it all started with when Alphys made me into a robot for 'entertainment purposes'. I was a ghost before that. But, even before that, monsters were all sane and not lustful. That all changed when a human fell underground, its name was Chara. Chara's soul trait was Lust. The royal scientist back then, W.D. Gaster, decided to extract Lust into all the corporal beings. Me, my cousin, and a few other ghosts could not be injected with this, because, you know, ghosts are not corporal. So, after that catastrophe, monsters all became lustful. Now that you know that background story, I'll go back to when Alphys turned me into a robot. When I became a robot, I tried to get everybody to become normal again, so I made a nice calm quiz show, that didn't have like sex, stripping, or anything like that. Yeah, that didn't go well... If you didn't see all of the shows, monsters kept calling in telling me to show them my 'fabulous legs' and all of that. Since I refused, o-one day, I got raped..." Mettaton begins to get tears in his eyes. "They hurt me, s-so my soul became broken. A-alphys tried to fix it, but I don't think a broken soul can ever be back to perfect conditions. You see that Mettaton is trying to hold back his tears, "Come on Mettaton, you can cry." Mettaton begins to sob pink tears. Papyrus goes to comfort him. You and Sans both smile at each other basically saying, 'Match Made!'. Papyrus says to Mettaton, "It's going to be okay Mettaton, you have us now! We'll make sure that never ever happens to you again!" Mettaton smiles and says, "R-really?" You all nod your heads yes.

(Even though I don't have any siblings, this is what my parents would do, so Sans is gonna be that annoying sibling that can't keep any secrets. Lol)

Mettaton is about to leave, but Sans shouts, "Wait Mettaton! I need to tell you something! Papyrus loves you!" Papyrus' face becomes really pink. "Really? Papyrus is that true?" Mettaton says. "Ummm... Yes, it is true." Papyrus says. Mettaton says, "Good! Because I think you're really sweet, kind and loving! Do you want to go on a date on Sunday?" Papyrus screams at the top of his ribs (WHAT'S BONIN' ON?!),"Yes!". "Okay! I'll see you then!" You and Sans shout, "AND THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT!!!" and begin to laugh and do a happy dance.

I hope I got the backstory right! I'll see you in the next Chapter!

『Vote And Comment!』