Ending - Chapter 6 of Part 2

I mean, if you're VERY squeamish, don't read this. It's honestly not that bad though.
I probably won't make people cry, but I mean...I don't know. Meh.

You and Sans wake up in the morning. You had dark circles and bags under your eyes, as you had only gotten an hour of sleep. That hour of sleep contained nightmares. Let's just say it wasn't quite a peaceful night for you.
Sans didn't have it any better. He woke up sobbing. You had to give him a tight hug, trying to comfort him. He looked up at you and you realized that you both looked horrible.
If he was human, he would probably have worse bags and dark circles under his eyes.
He didn't sleep at all, his thoughts probably being horrible. He didn't physically tell you that, but you could guess.
He finally said something after calming down. "Y/N...we need to fucking find our kids..."
You slowly nodded and got out of bed. Sans did the same.

You had the letter Error sent on the nightstand next to your bed. You reread it and turned to Sans, handing him it. "Let's...go to the void I guess."
Sans blinked a few times and sighed. "Sweetheart...whatever happens...I just want you to know that I love you. With all my heart, well, soul." He gave you a very small smile. You returned the tiny smile too. "I will always love you too, Sans..."
He gently held your hand and teleported you to the void.

...you...were horrified at the sight. Scarred by what you saw.
Your own children, the creatures you brought into the world, dead.
...dead. You couldn't believe it. You literally could not process the thought of your own children being murdered by these...monsters. These horrible cruel beings that should've never stepped foot in this universe.
It all came crashing upon you. You began to sob into your hands.
No one was there. No one to fight this time. There was just...the evidence.
They were killed in quite a brutal way.
Vanessa...
(May be a bit...gross? I don't know. Sorry I guess)
Vanessa had her eyes literally carved out. The baby teeth that were trying to grow in were ripped out. She had no clothes on, and was just left on the floor.
Vincent also had no clothes on. His testicles...were actually removed. That was all.
You knew they were gone.
You couldn't look at the sight anymore. You turned away and held Sans hand tightly, hysterically sobbing. You managed to say. "H...Home..."
Sans on the other hand couldn't stop staring. No, not because he wanted to look at his dead children, but because he was in absolute shock. He finally got the message and teleported you out of there.
You passed out on the floor. You had already cried too much in that amount of just a few minutes.
That did not help. He felt as if he was actually going insane, but made sure to try to hold himself together for your sake.

You woke up in the morning. It all came coming back to you. You began to cry again, Sans at your side. He looked...horrible. He wasn't crying though.
You looked at the time quickly. 11 AM. You figured he had done all of his crying earlier on.
You looked around your room and saw Ink, Toriel, Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, Mettaton...no Error. You figured that if Ink was there, Error would be too.
Papyrus was the first to give you a tight hug, then Undyne, then Ink, then the rest. You didn't hug back, feeling very miserable from all the events that had happened.

It had been about three weeks since the incident. You had a funeral for your children.
Of course you would never fully recover from it, but you were finally feeling better, very slowly.
Your friends made sure to stay by your side. They always tried to make you laugh.
Sans kept a smile on his face for you, but you knew he wasn't truly happy on the inside. You had always known, no matter how much he tried to hide it.
Papyrus and Mettaton...they would feel guilty for their whole lives.
Ink had actually ended it with Error. He couldn't handle the fact that he had done that. He wished they had took his and Error's lives instead. (Whoops. Ship got sunk.)
Ink now lives as a single father with his son, Paperjam.
A human, Frisk has fallen into the underground. They were about ten years old, and gender neutral.

It has now been about five years since the incident.
Frisk is now somewhat you and Sans' child. Frisk would never fully fill the role their twins had, but Frisk did fill a hole you and Sans' hearts had. Not completely though.
Frisk is now fifteen. A somewhat moody teenager, but you and Sans didn't mind.
Frisk knew the story of your deceased children, but never spoke of it, knowing it wouldn't help anything.
You and Sans still talked about your children like they were still alive. It might've been creepy to others, but to you two, it was oddly comforting.
You, Frisk, and Sans sat at the dinner table together, now having a new guest. Frisk's probably not first boyfriend.
Meeting the boyfriend.
You wished you could've done that with Vanessa.
So many things you can wish...
Every night, you would think back to your children. Some nights good memories, both others kept you awake. Same with Sans. You were always there for each other.
But...something that would always haunt you is having to imagine your children's screams and cries as they were being murdered.

WOAH! That just took a dark turn.
Sorrryy...?
Let's just say that was my bittersweet Christmas present to all of you. (If you don't celebrate Christmas, it's just a present.)
But yeah, the book has finally ended! Honestly, I've really wanted wanted to end it for a while now.
I'm sorry that is was not a truly happy ending, but...life isn't always a happy ending.
That's my amazing ending for you guys.
Votes and reads have been decreasing, so thank you if you're still here.
Sorry if you thought this story was shit. I know I do.
Have a good day guys, and the moral of the story is to not call me Ploopy.
Sarah out~!
(I never stayed with the "outro" thing. Whoops!)