The Honeymoon (Part 2) - Chapter 15 of Part 1

(I hope you guys like the new cover! It somewhat fits the whole story with all the hearts and shiz, heh heh.)

Both you and Sans wake up in the morning. Sans looks over at you and smiles, you smile back. Sans throws you your clothes and you put your's on as he puts his on too. You both go downstairs and you sit at the table. Sans checks the time, it was 10 AM. Sans asks you, "Darling, what would you like to eat today?" You think a bit and reply, "(Favorite breakfast food)." Sans nods his head and begins to make your food, also making some fried eggs and toast for himself. He also gets some orange juice for himself.

Sans soon enough finishes making both of your food and sets them on plates. He sits at the table and places the plates down. You eats your food and so does he. Sans asks while you're eating, "Sweetheart, do you wanna go swimming today?" You smile and nod your head, "Yeah! The water looks really nice and relaxing." Sans chuckles softly and replies, "Mmhm, it is."

After a little while of talking and laughing, you and Sans finish your food and he washes the plates. You both watch a bit of TV and decide to go swimming after the show you were watching ended.

You head up to your bathroom and get changed in a (F/C) swimming suit you had bought a little while before you two got married. Sans waits downstairs, humming happily to himself. You come downstairs with two towels. Sans blushes slightly as he sees you in these clothes. You go over to him and kiss his cheekbone quickly. You say, "Pfft, come on silly! Let's go!" Sans snaps out of it and chuckles a bit. He nods his head, "Alright sweetheart." And he gets up.

You both begin walking towards the water, that was your's for the time you were staying at the house. The water was calm and still. You place the towels on the ground and decide to do a cannonball into the water. Sans chuckles and takes off some of his clothes, only leaving him in his shorts. He slowly gets into the water, sighing in relief, as the water was a perfect temperature. You giggle and hug him. He hugs you back. You decide to go underwater and grab Sans' leg, pulling him underwater with you. You kiss him and he kisses back.

Since Sans technically didn't need air, as he was a skeleton, he just stays there. You go up for air, but then go back underwater, and you do a backflip. Sans was quite impressed and smiles at you. You both come back up. Sans splashes you teasingly and you splash back, giggling.

After a while of doing this, you both get out of the water and wrap yourselves in the towels. You walk back home and get changed in your normal clothes again.

You both go up to your room and pull the covers over yourself. Sans grins and cuddles you. You felt safe with him and smile. You both close your eyes and end up drifting into sleep, waking up the next morning.

When you wake up, you go to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test. You wait a few minutes and the results say...

CLIFFHANGER!!!! WOOOOO!

『Vote and Comment!』