Error Fight! - Chapter 10 of Part 1

(Your Welcome! Lol)

Error takes Underlust Sans and Classic Sans and wraps them in his strings

Error takes Underlust Sans and Classic Sans and wraps them in his strings. You shout, "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Blue and Ink Sans teleport there. Ink starts to battle Error. Blue hides behind you, terrified for his life. You tell Blue, "You're very nice. Could you try to reason with Error? Why is he such a jerk?!" Blue explains, "His AU got corrupted by Chara... His Papyrus is gone... He's come back seeking revenge." He frowns. (I think that's the story? Please correct me if I'm wrong!) You start to feel bad, knowing that all of the Sanses love their brother. You tell Blue, "O-oh... Can you reason with him? Please? My friends are there!" Blue says, "Okay... They're my friends too." You tell Ink, "Blue is gonna try to reason with Error! Please try to protect him!" Ink makes a shield and gives it to Blue. This shield could help protect Blue, for a little while... Blue begins to talk to Error. "Error! Please! Let my friends go!" Error snickers (Error, just eat a Snicker's bar! Lol) and says, "How funny. Why should I you little twerp?!" Blue says, "Because Papyrus would've have wanted this!" The mention of his brother's name make Error begin to tear up. He says choking on a sob, "P-papyrus?" He takes his strings away and collapses to the floor, sobbing. Blue hugs Error and tries to calm him down, because, well, Blue is a sweet little innocent cinnamon bun! Error is still sobbing uncontrollably and everyone feels bad. Error says during sobs, "I-Its just that, n-nobody loves me! Papyrus was all I had!" Ink tears up too, because he's had a crush on Error, even after what he's done. (Yes! I ship it!) Ink goes over to hug Error and whispers to him, "I love you" Error blushes and says, "W-what? Y-you do? I'm a monster, no one should love me." Ink says, "But I love you" He kisses him. Okay, now everyone in the room is fan girling, especially you. Lust goes over to you and says, "Pfft, I thought someone would die. This is a pretty good ending. I'm happy... I also ship that!" He says and you smile.

Sorry it wasn't like an epic fight! But at least no one died! I guess?
Byyyyeeee!
~ Ploopy 666

『Vote and Comment!』