Thoughts and Possibilities - Chapter 3 of Part 2

You began to get very very very worried. Thoughts of possibilities swarming through your mind. Sans was really trying to comfort you. He felt horrible and really hated to see you like this. They are his kids too. He really tried to hold in his tears, but soon gave up, and he began to cry quietly. Papyrus hugged him tightly from behind. "...I'm so sorry Sans...We'll find them...I promise..." That was a promise Papyrus wasn't really sure that he could keep. Papyrus began to brainstorm in his head. 'Who can teleport...?', He asked himself in his head. He thought of one person in particular. His father, Gaster. He really wasn't even sure that he was even alive, but it could be a possibility. Another person came to mind. Error. He thought, 'It couldn't be him...He changed...Or did he...' All of this began to hurt Papyrus even more. Mentally and physically. He had just been at fault for loosing his niece and nephew.

Papyrus soon blurt out. "Could it have been Gaster or Error...?" You didn't know who Gaster was, but you sure knew Error. You actually thought of Error as a somewhat friend. You manage to say. "Who is Gaster...?" Sans sighs and begins to explain who Gaster was. You only say. "Oh..." You were feeling very weak from crying so much. You ask. "I-I thought Error changed though...W...Why would he do that..." Papyrus responds. "I'm not sure Y/N... It's just a thought though." You nod slowly and lay on the couch, soon passing out.

『Vote and Comment!』