The Struggle of Having Kids - Chapter 1 of Part 2

~ Time Skip to When The Kids Are 2 Months Old ~
You sure did love your kids, of course, but they sure were a big hassle for you and Sans.
Getting woken up in the middle of the night to change their diapers or feed them was the worst to you. You would always have dark circles and bags under your eyes, so Sans needed to step in, but their cries would always be loud enough for you to wake up.

'Being a parent sure is hard work' You thought, 'But, in the end, it's all worth it.' And those words are very true.

Living in Underlust was also hard. You had to keep your kids safe. It is very stressful having rapists live around you.
Thinking about all of this gave you major stress. Thinking that your kids would be raped... It hurts having those thoughts, because you love them.
You kept thinking, 'When they get older, it'll be even harder to keep them safe... I'll be a horrible mother if they ever get raped...' These negative thoughts began swarming in your head, you look down and sigh. Sans notices and hugs you. "Hey, sweetheart, are you stressed?" You nod your head slowly and hug back tightly. He sighs. "Oh... Me too... Hey, do you want to go get Papyrus so then maybe we could go on a date or something?" You thought about leaving your kids, for even a second, even with this monster that you trusted, you still were paranoid. You try to shake these thoughts off and hesitantly say. "... Sure." He nods his head and smiles. "Okay, good. We'll just hang out, and if you're ever in the mood for anything, just let me know~" He playfully winks at you and you giggle, smiling slightly.
Sans gets out his phone and asks Papyrus and Mettaton if they could come over and watch the kids, they agreed to it. Sans tells you. "Okay, they can do it." He pecks your cheek softly. The babies just began crying out of nowhere it seemed, but then you breathed in slightly and smelt a putrid odor. It was definitely coming from their diapers.

You sigh and reluctantly walk over to them. Sans does too. You plug your nose and change one's diaper, while Sans changes the other. When you both are done with that, you hear a knock at the door. It was Mettaton and Papyrus. Sans goes to the door and unlocks it, smiling. "Hey Paps! Hey Mettaton!" Papyrus says. "HI!" Mettaton chuckles and says. "Hello!~" You smile and try to calm yourself. Sans smiles wider and hands a baby to each of them. "Have fun you guys. Just remember to..." Sans begins to tell them what to do. They both nod their heads. You nod you head too. "Okay guys, we'll be back tomorrow. Watch them closely... Please..." Papyrus hugs you. "We will, don't worry." Sans grins and holds your hand, teleporting you both away.

You really hoped that nothing would happen while you were gone.

Heh, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. More coming soon! Also, happy first day of October!

『Vote and Comment!』