Time Skip to the Pregnancy! - Chapter 19 of Part 1

It was time for your baby to be born. It was a planned pregnancy, so you were already in the hospital. You were going into labor. Sans holds your hand, a bit tightly. He whispers sweet things to you, trying to calm you down. Alphys comes into the room. "Okay... Just breathe... Okay?" You nod your head and try to calm yourself down, it was just a bit affective, but it was still something.

~ Time Skip to Baby Birth Thing ~
When Alphys told you to push, you were as nervous as hell. You begin pushing, moaning in pain. Alphys began to see a head, and she tells you. Soon enough, you pushed the first baby out. It was the girl. You began to push the boy out. Soon, it was over. Alphys was holding the crying babies in her arms, smiling sweetly at you. "Awww... They're so cute." You panted heavily, and managed a smile, although you were in pain. Sans hugs you gently, and you hug back. Alphys washes the babies and wraps them in blankets. She hands them to you. They had purple eyes like Sans, but weren't skeletons. More like very pale humans, with purple eyes (like this)

 More like very pale humans, with purple eyes (like this)

And their genitals. Well, the girl's pussy was purple, and the guy's dick was also purple. They were overall just the cutest things that you've ever seen. You cradle them. Papyrus slowly and quietly opens the door, walking in when he sees the everything it okay. He asks. "What are you going to name them?" You smile. "Vincent and Vanessa..." (Yup, imma choose they're names.) Sans smiles too. "Yup..." Papyrus grins. "Awww!" You looks over to Sans and ask him. "Hey, wanna hold them?" He nods his head and cradles them, gently kissing the top of both of their foreheads. Papyrus squeals quietly. "May I also hold them?" Sans chuckle and you giggle. You reply. "Of course!" Sans nods his head and hands them over to Papyrus. Papyrus coos. "Awww... They're adorable..."

After a little while, all of you and Sans' friends got to hold the babies. You were getting a bit tired. "Hmmm... Sans... I think I'm gonna go to sleep, okay?" He replies. "Okay sweetie." He hands the babies over to Alphys. Alphys takes them into the nursery room there. Sans slowly gets on the bed with you, gently putting an arm around you. You closed your eyes and began slowly falling asleep. Sans does too.

『Vote and Comment!』