Coming Back Home - Chapter 20 of Part 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6yIAjPUYgXs
Watch this video, please. Just. Just do it. (I'm not really sure if the link works, but it killed me, sooo. PM me if it doesn't.)

Okay! Onto the story!

It was time for you to come back home. Sans had packed up all of your items, and teleported you back home. You see a 'Welcome Home!' Banner and smile. Sans was holding Vincent, and you were holding Vanessa. You walk up to the nursery room, which also had all the presents from the baby shower in it. Sans follows behind you. You put Vanessa into her crib as Sans does the same with Vincent. After, Sans reaches out his hand for you to hold his hand. Yup smol at him and hold his hand.

You both head towards your room and sit on the edge of the bed. You grin. "I'm really happy. This'll be fun,raising our kid together..." He nods his head. "Heh, yup." You kiss him passionately. He kisses back the same way. When you both pull away, you say. "I love you." He responds. "I love you too."

Heyyyyyy! I don't think this will be ending! Buuuut! I may take a smol lil break from updating! Alright? I'm not thinking about making an actual new book, because
1. I don't know a cover design
2. What would I even call it?
3. It may not get as much attention.
Sooo... I'll just make a small divider or something here, and it'll be like a sequel or something.
So, stay tuned you guys! I will update! Peace out! I hope you guys have enjoyed these chapters!

『Vote and Comment!』