The Wedding~ - Chapter 13 of Part 1

It was the day of the wedding.
You were so nervous, yet so excited.
You had already got your hair done into a (Favorite hairstyle thing).
Sans had gotten his suit on and even put some cologne on.
Your honeymoon would be in a little house in Waterfall, it was very secluded and peaceful. You would even have your own river, which was the perfect temperature to swim in during this time of year.
The person that was marrying you two (I think that's what it is, I'm sorry, I haven't been to any "formal" weddings before, heh heh) was Papyrus.
Papyrus was wearing an adorable suit, Mettaton was really fan boying over it. Papyrus was smiling and stands next to Sans, with a little book in hand.
You were in the back room. Mettaton was putting on the last of your makeup.
You had to admit, you looked really gorgeous, and Mettaton had repeated that a lot.
Almost everyone you invited came. Jerry might've complained the whole time, so you gave him free WiFi.
There was even this monster in the corner, cuddling Mountain Dew. (YOU GOT YO SHOUTOUT BUDDY!)
You thought this was pretty funny, and smiled looking at the monster.
You fiddle with your fingers a bit, still being nervous.

Half an hour later, it was time. Everyone in the area kept smiling.
A monster played the music, you walked down the isle, with little Monster Kid being the flower girl (? Girl? I don't know, we'll just go with that.) Also, since there was no ring child, you already had your rings on.
The music stops as you get to where Sans was and you stand next to Papyrus. Sans smiles and winks at you. You giggle softly.
Papyrus asks Sans, "Sans, do you take (Y/N Y/LN) to be your wife until death does you part?" (I have no clue childrens.)
Sans grins and says, "Knock knock." You roll your eyes teasingly and Papyrus scoffs. You and Papyrus both say, "Who's there?" Sans says, "Heh heh, I." You grin, understanding the knock knock joke. Papyrus smiles and says, "Who's there?" Sans chuckles, a bit seductively and says, "I do!~" You grin even wider and Papyrus says, "Heh heh, (Y/N Y/LN) do you take Sans to be your husband until death does you part?" You nod your head and exclaim, "I do!" Papyrus grins and says, "You may now kiss the bride." Papyrus steps out of the way as Sans pulls you towards him and kisses you very passionately. You close your eyes and kiss him back.
The audience claps, and even the monster with Mountain Dew put his drink down and clapped. Sans takes your hand and teleports you to the house in Waterfall.

Yes childrens, I'm sorry for not knowing much about these types of formal weddings, but I still hope that you somewhat enjoy this. Have a good day. ^-^

『Vote and Comment!』