Exploring Different AUs! - Chapter 9 of Part 1

3rd Person POVYou ask, "Um hello, Magnificent Sans! Where am I?" Lust says, "Heh, this is Underswap! His name is Blueberry

3rd Person POV
You ask, "Um hello, Magnificent Sans! Where am I?" Lust says, "Heh, this is Underswap! His name is Blueberry." Blueberry replies, "Yep!" You say, "Heh, well hello Blueberry! What's this version's Papyrus?" Lust says, "People call him carrot, pfft." You reply, "Heh, alright! Let's go see Carrot!" Blueberry smiles and says, "Yay!" Lust teleports you three to Underswap Papyrus. Carrot says, "Oh hello-" He looks towards Lust and shouts, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BROTHER?!" You simply giggle. Lust says, "I wasn't doing anything, yet~" Blueberry asks, "What is everyone talking about?" You tell him, "It's nothing to worry about Blueberry." You look over to Lust and Carrot and shout, "SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" Lust says to you, "Okay honey." Carrot sighs and says, "Anyways, what are you two doing here?" Lust replies by saying, "Error is out to get us, and Ink is protecting us. Ink told Y/N to come over to me and explore different universes, so we came here." Carrot says, "Oh, okay. Well I think that's enough of our universe!" Lust chuckles and says, "Heh, fine. See ya!" Blueberry says, "Remember to come back!" You smile and nod.

Lust teleports you two away to a new universe. An angry voice says, "Hey! Watch where you're walking!" As you accidentally bump into the creature. You look over and Lust says, "Fell! Calm the fuck down! She's my girlfriend!" Fell says, "Ugh fine, what brings you and your girlfriend here." You say, "Ugh, do we have to explain this every time?" You explain why you and Lust are there. Fell says, "Oh, okay" Right after he says that, another pissed off voice shouts, "SANS!!! YOU LAZYBONES!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!" It is Fell Papyrus... Fell seems scared. You get mad and say, "Look angry smelly skelly! You made Fell get scared! Aren't you like Underfell Papyrus?! You're his fucking brother! Shut the hell up!" Lust stands in front of you, just in case Fell Papyrus tries to do anything to you. Fell Papyrus is astonished. Nobody has ever talked back to him. He just leaves. Fell says, "Uh, thanks" You give him a high five and say, "No problem bud!" Lust chuckles and says, "Well, good bye Fell! Have a good day!" Fell replies, "Heh, alright. Bye!" Lust teleports you to a different universe...

A low, and calm voice greets you by saying, "Hey bucko, who is your friend-" He looks at Lust. "Uh, hey Lust... Who's the kid?" Lust says, "Y/N, this is Classic Sans. The original. But this is my girlfriend, Y/N." Classic says, "Oh, okay. And, I know why you're here. Error is out to get you and Ink is protecting you. He told you to ask Lust to bring you to different AUs." You are a bit shocked and ask, "How did you know?" He replies, "Ink came along and told me." You say, "Oh-" You're cut off because you see in the corner of your eye, Error Sans. Lust says, "Oh shit."
- TO BE CONTINUED!!! -
Heh, Welp cliffhanger. Anyways, in the comments please give me some criticism. What would you rate this book 1-10. 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.

『Vote and Comment!』