Exploring Snowdin - Chapter 7 of Part 1

You woke up to see that Sans wasn't there

You woke up to see that Sans wasn't there. You get out of bed and go to the bathroom, and you find Sans... jacking off there. "Oh shit, sorry Y/N!" Sans says suprised. "Em, I'll just wait outside, take as long as you want I guess." You say awkwardly. You then just slowly back away.

When um, Sans was done, he said, "Okay darling~ There, now you can use the bathroom." You just covered our face in embarrassment and went to the bathroom. When you came out of the bathroom, you just tried to pretend that it didn't happen and asked, "Hey, is Papyrus home yet?" Sans replied by saying, "Um no, I don't think so... He may be having a "fun time" with Mettaton because when he called at like 7 AM, he was like panting saying that he'll be home in a few days, but told us to not worry about him." You say, "Ummm... Well maybe he was just doing a running competition?" Sans said, "Probably not, and I don't think it's just because my mind is in the gutter all day." "Yeah... Well anyways, I haven't been around this place much, you wanna give me a tour?" You ask. "Sure darling~ But stay by me. You're gorgeous, so other monsters will try to take you to umm... I don't need to say it, right?" Sans says. "You don't need to say it, and I'll just hold your hand, okay?" You say. Sans nods his head yes and you two leave the house.

As you two get out of the house, you get cat called. "That's sure a hottie right there!" One random monster says, another random monster says, "Hey gorgeous, why don't ya hit me up tonight! I'll give ya my number!". Sans gets really pissed off, and so you do you. Sans goes up to the first one and says, "Hey buddy, she's already taken. Now go away before I give you a bad time." The first one got sassy and said, "Heh, the litttle whore already has a master, doesn't she." You've had it. You go up and shout at him, "I am not a whore!" And then you punch him in the face. The other one gets frightened and runs away. "And that is how you do it." You say to Sans. Sans chuckled and says, "Good job babe, just next time, please jut ignore them if they're bigger and seem more powerful. You don't have magic hun, and I don't want to see you get hurt." You say, "Okay, do you wanna go get something to eat? I know I haven't eaten anything yet." "Sure darling~" He replies, "I know I place with good food. Well, at least the best around. It's a place called Grillby's, and is owned by, yep, you guessed it, Grillby!" You give him a thumbs up as you two walk to Grillby's

When you two get inside the place, you see women stripping and one bartneder that looked like a flame man. You guessed that the flame man was Grillby. He had blue hair,sun glasses, and toned abs. Sans goes up to Grillby and says, "Can I have two orders of burgers and two orders of fries?" Grillby replies, "Sure Sans. Who's the lovely little lady you have there." "Hey Grillby, just before you think she's a prostitute or something like that, she's not, she's actually my girlfriend, so don't touch her." Sans says. "Fine buddy, here." Grillby hands Sans the food.

You and Sans walk back home. When you get inside, you put the food on the table and decided to watch a movie. "Hey Sans, what movies do you have?" You ask. "Umm... Well, the mildest I've got is Fifity Shades of Gray." He replies. "Eh, okay. Put the DVD in. Let's just watch it." Sans and you watch the movie, you wondered if this was the mildest, what else he could've owned.
『Vote and Comment!』