Meeting Papyrus - Chapter 3 of Part 1

You wake up in the morning and see that Sans isn't there

You wake up in the morning and see that Sans isn't there. You open the bedroom's door and see that Sans is cooking for you. "Oh good morning Y/N! I made eggs, pancakes, and hash browns for you!" (That is adorable! #relationshipgoals) He says. You smile. "Awww! Thank you! You're not the lust filled monster I met before." You say. "Oh, thanks, I guess. Go back to our room, I'll bring your food there." You give him a thumbs up and walk back to your room. (Let's just pretend that you already used the bathroom.) Sans comes in with your food. You eat it, and it tastes good! "Oh my god! Sans! This tastes delicious! Thank you soooo much! I love you!" You give him a little peck on the teeth. He blushes. "Anything for you. I love you too. But um would you mind sharing a bit? I need to eat too. I used up the rest of our food supplies, and I don't really wanna go out." He says. "Sure Sansy."

After you eat, Sans wants to introduce you to Papyrus. "Papyrus is in the living room watching MTT stuff. Wanna meet him?" Sans asks. You say, "Sure."

You find a tall skeleton sitting on the couch watching TV with a robot starring in the show. It seems to be crying for some reason. "Hello Papyrus." You say. "Why hello human!~" Papyrus says in a sexual tone. "She's my girlfriend you know!" Sans says. "Oh... I know. I heard you guys playing. I really just wanted to see you guys react." You cover up your face. "Um... You heard that?!" He nods his head. "It's okay sweetie. I did tell you I've had sex wth him before. I think I know my bro too well." Sans says. "Okay?" You say.

You change the subject by saying, "Hey Papyrus, what are you watching?" He answers by saying, "Oh MTT News. I feel really bad for him. All of these rude people are giving slutty ass answers to his questions." You begin to feel really bad. "THAT IS TERRIBLE!!! I must talk to this robot right away!" Papyrus gives you the phone number. You call and say, "Hello umm..." Sans whispers in your ear, "His name is Mettaton." You continue, "Mettaton. Me and my friend have been watching your show, and everything people are answering, are utterly disrespectful! Please, come down to Snowdin and we can talk. Please, I really want to help you with this. I don't want to hurt you or rape you with you think that's what I mean by help. Really! Please, come by Snowdin and I'll be there." Mettaton gets pink tears in his eyes, "Really darling? Nobody has ever cared that much. I'll be there at 2 PM today! Goodbye!" Papyrus is grinning so much. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Sans teases his brother by saying, "Someone's got a boyfriend!" "He is not my boyfriend Sans!" Papyrus then whispers, "yet" (Papyton shippers are smiling from ear to ear.)

『Vote And Comment!』