Lust Gives you a Warning - Chapter 8 of Part 1

Okay, so the title, if you're a pervert, you'll think maybe something else. But no!

(Oh my god, the picture

(Oh my god, the picture. Lol)

After you and Sans finished the movie, Sans said, "Y/N, I need to warn you about something." "What is it?" You say. "It's about another Sans. He's an error. I and a lot of other Sanses like to call him, Error. He likes to make monsters and people into puppets. Once he does that, he does "things" to his puppets..." Sans shows you a picture of Error. "Wow, um, that's Error?" You say. "Yeah" He says. "He's the destroyer of Universes, so that's why I decided that we should stay with Ink, the creator of universes. Ink is the one who told me that he was out to get Underlust, so yeah." "Wait what? Who is Ink?" You say. "Hi, I'm Ink!" Ink says. "Oh H-Hi Ink!" You say. "I'm here to protect you and your... boyfriend?" Ink says questionably. "Uhm yeah, he's my boyfriend." You say. "Okay, so I'm here to protect you and your boyfriend from any harm that Error brings you!" Ink proclaims. "Okay, thanks Ink!" You reply. "So... I can either live here with you two, move you guys in with me, or get a house next to or around your's." Ink says. "Get a house next to or around our's!" You chose. Sans nods his head yes. "Heh, I knew it. Okay, I'll create one tomorrow." Ink says.
- Le Next Day -
Ink got up early in the morning to make his house, even though that shouldn't take long because he used his paint brush to create it. You wake up and groggily say to him, "Ink, why are you up so early?" He replies, "I want to make sure my house has all of my stuff in it! I also need to make my house look nice! You can go out to different AUs with Lust, I'm sure you haven't seen some of them." You say, "Okay" and go shake Lust to get up. "Come on! Get up! I want to see the other AUs!" You shout. "Huh, what?" Sans says sleepily. "Good morning sleepy head, lets go see the other AUs!" You say. Sans gets up and says, "Fine, do you know where you want to go to?" You reply, "No, you can chose." Sans says, "Okay, lets go." He snaps his fingers to teleport to an AU and you're both greeted by a small smiling skeleton that said, "Mweheheh! I'm the magnificent Sans!"

『Vote and Comment!』