one

sehun;

i went to school too early today, my brother forced me to wake up because hes that much of an asshole. i kept failing cooking my own breakfast and ended up making my own peanut and butter toast out of disgrace.

"sehun ya! clean up those mess you made!" my brother shouted.

"i dont care. im going to school." i glared at him.

"its too damn early, you're not usually this excited to go to school? my brother is maturing." he teased.

"you woke me up early dumbass now i cant sleep back." i shrugged, slung my bag on my shoulder and went out of the house.

-

usually, the school was filled with many people when i arrive, but somehow it felt like i was the only one here even though there were like dozens of people. "sehunnie!" a sweet voice called me out of nowhere. kai, he likes to come early, no wonder.

i weakly smiled and stared at him. i wasn't in the mood to do anything. it was too early i wasn't hyped.

"you're here already? well that's...rare of you. don't you always come late?" kai asked, suspicious.

"i do what i want, kim jongin. escort me to class." i smirked and he shot a glare. "im kidding, damn."

he escorted me to class anyways and decided to accompany me for a while since there was literally no one in my class. my eyes were heavy and was about to shut whenever kai talked to me. i blinked several times and he snapped. "ya! am i that boring?" he sneered and i froze.

"im sleepy. why am i here again?" i said, dumbfounded. i laid my head on his shoulder and started to take a nap, he just sighed.

"this guy, i swear. lazy ass." kai muttered and dealt with it.

-

"aigoo. kai what are you doing here? you're supposed to be in your own class." kyungsoo just came.

kai gestured at me and kyungsoo nodded his head, but decided to disturb me.

"what's wrong with this hyung ah." i groaned and slapped his hand away.

"mwoya? you wanna die?" he sent a death glare and i flinched. "are you in my class sehun?" he asked, i nodded.

"can i sit with you?" i asked without hesitating.

"no. im sitting with chanyeol today." he said, being straighforward.

"fine." i rolled my eyes. then baekhyun decided to come in after a while and greeted us.

"free baekhyun can be your seat mate." kyungsoo said loudly for baekhyun to hear.

"im okay with that. its not like im uncomfortable with him anyways." i said and baekhyun chose what seat we were going to sit on.

"i heard a new chinese student is going to be in our class." chanyeol said abruptly. chanyeol usually knows what was up and he's right. i didn't show any interest and pretended to listen to their unimpressive stories. baekhyun kept saying "kkaepsong" non-stop.

-

"class, today there is a new student from china and he will be participating in this class. please introduce yourself comfortably." the teacher smiled and motivated him.

i would say he's tall but not as tall as me. he looked pretty innocent and he's really good looking. those deep dimples...baekhyun raised a brow at me and i pretended like i didn't stare at the new student for a minute.

"annyeonghaseyo everyone. uhh, i am zhang yixing...i hope im doing well in this new school." he nervously introduced himself. he's fluent in korean i must say i was impressed. the class clapped for him but i wasn't in the mood. he was a new student so? baekhyun nudged me and i glared at him.

"okay so yixing will be sitting at the back but he needs someone to sit with for his first day." the teacher said kindly and yixing went to his seat. "how about....oh sehun? sit with yixing since you're always late to class."

"im early today so that's a pity." i sassed. the teacher shot me a mad look so i sighed and stood up. "...fine." i sent a look to baekhyun and he understood.

"chen can sit beside baekhyun." the teacher instructed.

i sat beside yixing and he smiled at me. smiles, ugh not my favorite thing to do. "oh...sae han?" he said innocently. i stared at him and thought he was speaking chinese for a moment.

"what?"

"your name...is it oh sae han?"

"aniya. im jay park." i said sarcastically with a poker face and that shushed him all of a sudden.

-

a finger tapped on my broad shoulder and it scared me, i guess i was too focused on solving the questions. "what do you want?" i groaned.

"...what does this mean?" he stuttered. he pointed at one of the questions.

"do you want me to read it for you? can't you read?" i said.

"im not that good at reading korean." he said flatly and i explained it to him as timid as i can.

he nodded obviously means that he understood but he hesitated on doing the question. he definitely didn't understand. "ask the teacher yixing." i said and stopped looking at his actions. the bell finally rang and he refused to ask the teacher.

-

chanyeol was heading with me to the cafeteria, later joined by kyungsoo, kai, chen and baekhyun. "so, is the zhang yixing guy okay?" chanyeol asked. i just shrugged and ate my burger.

"he's acting cold to him. i heard you explaining to him and that didn't help at all." chen giggled. i choked on my burger and kyungsoo just watched me suffer but then kai passed me a water bottle.

"is that so sehun? as expected, the cold guy." kyungsoo smirked.

"you're cold too. are you aware of that?" he just shrugged it off and laughed silently.

"kkaebsong." baekhyun said and laughed at his own joke. i easily ignored all of their questions about yixing and they gave up so they just eat.