forty seven

yixing;

ny heart fluttered like it was gonna burst out of my chest. the words sehun said, made me feel special like i was the only important person he cares for in this universe. sehun, why would you make me fall for you when im already falling for you...just you. and there's no going back.

"sehun..." i trailed off, looking down at the floor. "please stop it." i sighed, even though i wanted him to make my heart flutter again.

"is this the end of us?" sehun held my hand tightly, not letting it go even if i wanted to escape his touch. he was staring at me like there was no tomorrow, like i will never meet him again. "is it?" sehun held back his tears.

"no, it's never the end of us." i said, wiping his tears away with my thumb softly. "never."

"then why are you hesitating?" sehun stared at me, looking hurt. "yixing, tell me...tell me if i did anything wrong and i will fix this. fix us."

at this point, i also felt like crying my eyes out but i held it back. i was tired for crying everyday, too tired. "you don't have to because i fell for you in the first place. i fell for you carelessly." i said. "truly, madly, deeply i am completely inlove with you. even though im hurting, i'd still love you."

"then why? why were you avoiding me?" sehun recovered a bit from my words.

"because i feel like you're better off without me..." i said.

"false, i feel better with you. without you, im incomplete. i need you by my side, yixing. don't ever leave me." sehun pulled me in and embraced me in his arms tightly, his hand wrapped around my waist and the other on the back of my head. "you know how hard it is to think about you all the time without getting any sleep. it's always you. you're the reason why im broken but you're also the reason why im healing mentally and physically." he confessed.

"sehun..." i whispered into his ear. "you're guilty for making me fall for you even more." i wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head on his chest, listening to his fast heartbeat. "and more..." i continued.

"i love you too, oh sehun." i missed him so much that half of my heart became complete whenever im with him.

-

sehun was very hesitant when i asked him to join us eating in the cafeteria. he was afraid that the guys will still bash him for what he 'did'. i was worried sick about him, he never eats nowadays, i could tell. even kai told me sehun never really eats when he slept over. "they will not accept me anymore." he sighed.

"they will. they'll hate you now but not later." i curved my lips and he froze in his tracks. "come on, sehun. im with you." i smiled.

"yixing...i can't. even tao's there. i don't want to see him. they'll hate me more after what i did to tao." sehun groaned. i intertwined my hand with his slowly, reassuring him that everything will be okay. he calmed down a bit because of my touch. i love it when he became soft when i touch him. i made the first move to go to the guys and sehun followed behind me.

"what is he doing here?" xiumin squinted his eyes suspiciously, pointing a finger at sehun.

"why did you bring him here? he's not invited." chen glared at sehun and i.

"sehun didn't have any accompany left. let him have a meal with us. he's harmless." i said and told him to sit down.

"harmless?! look at what he did to me!" tao pointed at his bruised face and sehun just chuckled bitterly. it wasn't really a good idea to make them sit together so i sat inbetween sehun and tao.