seven

sehun;

"i'll be back later, don't make a single fuss." the teacher pointed his index finger at both of us with warning.

"good. does he fucking think we're children? i don't need to be told like that." i groaned, putting both of my raised hands down at the moment he left us for a while in much disgrace. i winced at the sore pain that affected my goddamn arms. "aish!" i yelled, continuously massaging my arms in random motion as long as it felt less sore. i quickly loosened my tie, letting the air dry out my clumped sweat underneath the shirt. i probably smelled like shit. "i'm so unlucky."

"oh my god what the hell is that smell?!" yixing said like he was about to get sick. he pinched his nose with his slim fingers.

"why are you staring at me like that?! you get smelly too chinese boy." i snapped, slightly flustered by his reaction. yixing went to open the windows like it was absolutely nothing without hesitating a motion or glancing at me. "that's rude." i rolled my eyes.

"next time i wont let myself get into detention with you, sehun. i feel like im in a fish market and can't get out for damn hours." he muttered loudly, i could hear that clearly. i just laughed and stood infront of him.

"well then, i'll find more ways to get you in trouble with me." i smirked and he backed away because of the smell i suppose. come on the smell wasn't a big deal, he was being over dramatic. "this moody side of yours is kinda interesting-" i raised a brow.

yixing put his finger on my lips suddenly, i was shocked for a second didn't move a tad. "shush, i'm gonna go take a nap. try to make yourself smell nice and shut up." he groaned and wended his way to a random seat, laid is head with his arms crossed on the desk. he yawned cutely, he must've been that tired after all. i smiled at the sight of him getting rest.

"you know, you're gonna get another extra hour of detention if you're caught. don't expect me to save your ass, yixing." i sat on the table beside his seat, fiddling with my fingers as i took glances at him awkwardly. i must've spaced out for a while until i heard yixing snoring quietly. "yah..." i face palmed. where the hell was the teacher damn.

i got bored suddenly because of the silence...well yixing's snoring was silent enough for me. i decided to mess with him anyways. usually when i got detentions, i always find my way escaping out of class. this time, i let it slide because someone was here. i shook yixing's body, i slammed my fists on the desk he slept on and kept saying his name. still, he wasn't bothered. i kept messing with his smooth black hair softly, i took my time playing with it. i never thought i'd say this but his hair was really soft touch. a weird idea suddenly popped in my head, "yixingggg!" i whined, trying my best to mock a girl's voice. "yixingggg!"

"get out, lady." he mumbled. i almost choked.

"yixing, get your shit together." i laughed and kept nagging at him. i was being annoying, i admit. come on, i got bored.

he grasped my wrist and moaned, "stop it." the grip loosened, i expected him to let go of me but he didn't. i glanced at it for a good minute, trying to process what the hell happened.

"that's it. get the fuck up. you've had a 30 minutes nap." i said brushing his hand off, he slowly got up, rubbing his sleepy eyes and stretched. "shit he's back." i rushed to my earlier spot where i got to stand and raise my hands. time for sore arms part 2...yikes.

-

"how does it feel to be in a detention yixing?" the teacher furrowed his brows. "...especially with sehun."

"hellish." yixing replied. i rolled my eyes and wiped my sweat off my forehead. i never felt so frustrated and wanted to throw him off the river.

"if that's so, well played yixing." i faked laugh, shot him a violent look when the teacher turned away. "you piece of shit." i mouthed at him.