fifty five

sehun;

kim jongin: "don't forget to come to my party later brats~"

do kyungsoo: "another party after getting wasted from last night?! kai!"

kim jongin: "so what? we can go for round two ;)"

kris wu: "get a room, you fucks."

kim jongdae: "...i know damn well i didn't just read that."

byun baekhyun: "sO IS KAISOO A THING NOW?!"

kim jongin: "been a thing for a long time already, hyung ;)"

do kyungsoo: "YAH! i told you we should keep our relationship a secret!"

kim jongin: "my hand slipped, oops."

oh sehun: "EXPOOOOSED"

-do kyungsoo left the groupchat-

kim jongin: "oh shit, pray for me guys..."

huang zi tao: "hmmm, how bout no?"

-

"congratulations to all of our friends who got their scholarship, especially to our still school president suho hyung and yi- i mean nothing. my tongue slipped," kai glanced at yixing, but yixing just sent him a death glare. "cheers to the future!" kai celebrated and popped a champagne.

everyone in kai's house cheered and the party started properly, music was blaring out loud until i could feel the ground vibrating. who the hell is the dj? of course it's him...kris wu, the music maniac.

"what's that on your neck?" i asked kai, holding his cup that he gave me.

"uh, kyungsoo pinched me for exposing our relationship." kai said.

"what a great lie." i smirked. "that's clearly a hickey!"

"then why'd you ask me if you know it already?" kai smacked the back of my head and i swore at him for that.

"hey kai oppa~" a girl winked at him. kai just licked his lips and raised his brows, smirking at her.

"hey." kai winked back. i grabbed his collar and slapped him lightly. "what?! why did you slap me for no reason?"

"yah, you have kyungsoo hyung!" i scolded. "and why'd you flirt with girls?!"

"i can't help it, im slightly drunk..." he said, sipping his alcohol again. "where's kyungsoo?" we both glanced at kyungsoo's direction, he was surrounded with men that we barely know. "oh hell no, kyungsoo's not getting any of their dicks." kai clenched his cup tightly until it crumpled, spilling the alcohol but it's not like he gave a shit.

kai went away to where kyungsoo was and i just stayed here watching yixing's actions, drinking a bit of the alcohol kai gave me. i was still traumatized from the last party where luhan drugged me...that was why i didn't plan to get drunk at parties anymore.

yixing was sitting quietly on the sofa with his ex boyfriend, suho. he was probably a bit drunk because i could see him laughing for no reason. "baekhyun hyung?" i called. "are you okay?"

his eyeliner was a bit smudged from tearing up. "i almost did it again, sehun..." he sighed heavily then drank his alcohol again. "i am such a fucking slut!" he laughed.

"what did you do?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"i almost let a random guy fuck me...i was the one who seduced him. but i stopped him before i could get laid." he said honestly.