fifty

sehun;

"did you get enough sleep?" i asked yixing as soon as he woke up from long sleep. i was drying my hair with yixing's hairdryer. "do you need anything, baby?"

"i-i...im okay." yixing smiled a bit. he sat up vigorously and eventually groaned from the soreness. i quickly offered my hand and he refused to take it, instead he laid back down on the bed pretending like he wasn't in pain and kept his poker face.

"you're good at acting..." i laughed and he covered his face with a pillow. "let me help you. im responsible for this, aren't i?" i smirked.

"fine." he sighed and i grabbed his waist, helping him stand up. "good morning, hubby~" he leaned against my chest, lazily hugging me probably half asleep on my chest.

"good morning, babe." i chuckled at his cuteness. i dragged him to the living room since he didn't want to let go of me. he was sleeping soundly on me even in standing up position...can he get anymore cuter? "are you hungry?" i asked while ruffling his black hair. he just hummed and i was about to put him on the couch but he didn't want to and kept clinging on me.

"i want to be with you~" yixing mumbled. i just sighed and had to bring him with me to the kitchen despite all the weight dragging me down. "where are we going?" yixing yawned.

"to the kitchen." i smiled.

"are you gonna cook for me?" he said while giving me a puppy look. he was being clingy with his pouty lips that i could easily peck in a matter of seconds.

"yeah, i'll try my best. i did some research on how to cook some breakfast recipes...i hope it turns out well for you." i said and he hugged me even tighter, still resting his head on my chest. "how can i cook if you're clinging onto me like a koala?" i said softly, carefully not to startle him.

"alright then, i'll just stick beside you and watch how you cook." yixing let go of me and smiled at me like an idiot when i was choosing the ingredients.

"why are you staring at me like that?" i chuckled. "im trying to focus here."

"okay, we'll see how you do well." yixing smirked. yixing was watching every step and every detail on how i cook. there was a time when he wanted to laugh at me but held it back. "hun, that's not how you turn on the stove..." yixing held my hand and turned it on for me.

yixing couldn't keep his eyes off me, he was smiling and pouting every second i did something. yixing's completely inlove with me. even if i did something wrong, he would immediately laugh it off and showed me how to actually do it. i kissed his forehead when he was leaning on my shoulder which got him blushing early in the morning.

"is this water?" i held the unlabeled bottle with clear liquid in it. yixing just raised his eyebrows and smirked. i gulped the liquid down my throat and immediately spat it out with a scrunched face. yixing laughed hysterically at me and took the bottle away from me.

"it's vinegar, love." yixing giggled and got me a real water bottle for me to drink. "you should've asked me to get one for you if you're lazy. we're a team." he put an arm over my shoulder and wiped the excess vinegar on my cheek.

"oh my god, that tastes like shit!" i screeched, yixing just smirked. "why didn't you tell me it was vinegar?!"

"i did~" yixing pouted.

"i meant before i drank it!"

"you didn't say before~" yixing stick his tongue out and teased me.

"you're lucky i love you!" i huffed and he giggled.

-

i tried to feed yixing the breakfast i made for him. i even prepared him coffee to start the day. "how does it taste, babe?" i asked, hoping for a nice comment.