fifty three

yixing;

"i need to have a break." i shoved all the works aside and rested my head on the table. i kept staring at my empty ring finger, slowly moving my eyes onto the framed picture of sehun and i took during our days. it's so hard not to have this empty feeling, it's always so hard without sehun around.

i heard a soft knock on the door and i quickly stood up to get it. it was probably tao again. i silently opened the door, revealing a broken hearted sehun, exhaling smoke of air coming from the cold atmosphere. "yixing..." he shivered.

"don't come near me again." i slammed the door shut, leaving him outside to freeze. "leave me."

"i won't leave you." he said audibly through the thin door. "not until you open this door."

i didn't say anything back and just locked him outside for a good ten minutes. i was about to tuck myself in bed but sehun's pitiful face came into my mind. it bothered me alot. even though i forced myself to fall sleep, i still had the urge to let sehun in.

"w-why are you still here?" i asked pitifully. meanwhile, he was cold and shivering but he did his best on hiding it. "i told you to leave." i furrowed my eyebrows.

"why would you come back to open this door?" he asked back. he got me with that question. he got me frozen in spot that i couldn't answer him. the truth is, sehun, i still care for you...but those words couldn't come out of my mouth.

i stared at him until our eyes met. he didn't say anything but his eyes did tell me something. i felt his pity. "fine, come in." i sighed heavily. but he stayed standing in his place with his hands in his pockets. "mweoya? i said come in." i pulled him inside and closed the door.

"are you stupid? do you want to catch a cold for standing so long out there when i already told you to come in?" i groaned.

"and why would you care?" sehun sighed. "you left me long enough out there anyways."

"what's your point being here?" i asked bitterly.

"to be with you again." sehun said without hesitating.

"what a joke." i gave him a bitter laugh. "sit down." i told him while sighing, preparing a nice hot honey lemon drink in the kitchen for him. it's the only great drink i know to avoid catching a cold i guess. later, preparing another hot pack for him underneath.

"drink this." i awkwardly put down the drink on the table infront of him. "it's good for you." sehun half smirked and drank it anyways. i went over to him and put a hot pack onto his forehead, which sehun stared at me and smiled long enough while i carefully took care of him.

"do you know that i haven't caught a cold?" sehun chuckled. "so why are you doing this?"

"you already might be. so it's better to avoid it now." i said.

"just tell me you still care for me." sehun said. "even if it's fake." he looked down on the floor. i didn't reply to him but i let myself get busy to wash the empty mug.

"get lost, sehun." i said. "im done with you."

"i can't, im temporarily kicked out of my house." he said.

"then go to someone else's house! i'll give you an idea, how about baekhyun's place?" i said, being petty. he just chuckled bitterly and saw the glint inside my eyes.

"until when are you going to play with me, yixing?" he asked, stepping closer to me. "because it's not fun anymore. separating away from you isn't fun..."

"until forever." i said.

"baby, please...forgive me for what i've done." he begged, reaching out for my hand.