three

sehun;

i went to my secret dance studio where i could relieve all my problems. it wasn't entirely a secret, people came here also but when im not here. my phone was optional to play some music to dance to. i always liked dancing and nobody knew except kai. he taught me how to dance but he said im originally good at dancing for a beginner. that was a long time ago, now i started to dance by myself.

i normally dance to upbeat music so that was what im doing today. 'fire by bts' came on shuffle and i started dancing the choreography.

i rested my body for a while and drank water to stay hydrated. i took off my shirt since there was nobody anyways. then i started to dance again to a dubstep music. my bones were about to crack but it was worth it.

suddenly the door opened and revealed a guy with a bag slung over his shoulder. it shocked me for a while. "seriously? how-" i stared at him not believing who i saw. zhang yixing.

he looked at my shirtless body and complimented it. "toned body you got there." he smirked and took out his phone to play his song. i felt the heat rush up to my cheeks, the anger started to took over me. i stopped his music and plugged out the cord from the speaker.

"who told you to come here?" i raised my voice.

"kai did." he said seriously and wanted his phone back.

"no, you're not dancing at my studio yixing." i sent a cold stare.

"and what would you do if i don't want to leave?" he smirked.

"i'll kick you the fuck out." i clenched my fists.

"you can't its not even your studio. i didn't even know you're here, sehun." he said coolly and reached for his phone back. i hissed and put on my shirt back and our eyes were locked the entire time out of hatred. im gonna kill kai.

"are you going to glare at me like that? until i leave?" yixing chuckled and put his music back on. i shot him the coldest look i could ever give someone. "if that's so okay then, oh sehun." he said innocently.

"leave." i said flatly.

"no." he sent me an annoyed look and i gave up.

his music was more to a slow type. that one song that made you body roll non-stop. i watched every movement he did and it was so mesmerizing. the way he body rolled was something else. he can dance very well i was shocked. his facial expressions were on point and those lip bites he did...i was so amused. he didn't look innocent at all. was that really yixing? i couldn't believe i stayed to watch him.

he smirked and looked back, his face turned into a shock suddenly. "you haven't left?" he was back being innocent.

"yes i did. this is sehun's soul." i said unamused.

"...did you see me dancing?" he looked flustered and red.

"yeah and what was that? did a devil possess you or something?" i said, feeling my cheeks going hot.

"so is that a compliment or?" he asked laying his body on the floor while talking to me.

".....i mean-"

"show me that you can do better sehun." he giggled and patted my back. somehow, i felt embarrassed and didn't want to dance anymore after seeing him dance. but i had to be confident.

he played another slow music and i started to dance to it. he was watching, beside me and crossed his arms. he even looked proud. somehow, the spirit inside me told me to rip my shirt off so i did...i glanced at yixing and made eye contact suddenly so i avoided it. he seemed to like it. after the song finished i quickly covered my upper body with my arms.

"that was...what should i say? hot? no homo though." yixing laughed and glanced at my body once again.

"stop staring you're making me uncomfortable." i looked at the mirror and my cheeks were red as hell.

"you did that to yourself sehun. i promise you if a girl was here she would be dead by now." he drank his water bottle and i kept catching him glancing at my damned body. what's wrong with him?

"'no homo though'" i mocked his voice and he almost choked on his water. "yah stop staring!" i scolded him weakly because i started to laugh out of nowhere.

"im not, i have abs myself." he said proudly.

then the realization hit me. "fuck." i didn't have any spare shirts with me. there was only one way. "zhang yixing...do you have any spare clothes?" i asked awkwardly.

he took out a nice colored t shirt and threw it at me. he raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "the world knows your body is nice." he suddenly said, shading me. "i guess i'll just wear this sweaty t shirt of mine." he pouted.

"....thanks." i hesitated and changed my clothes.

"im leaving, see you at school, sehun." he said normally while packing his stuffs inside his bag. "and don't kill kai." he warned. i just rubbed the nape of my neck as a habit, he walked out of the door and i felt so...lonely for once.

-

"one iced latte please." i ordered at the nearest starbucks i found around here. someone caught my eye and it was yoonji.

"sehun? you're alone?" she asked as she stood up from her seat.

"ye- i mean no. i have a friend he's somewhere outside." i lied.

"i can accompany you if you want." she smiled.

"no, i said i have a friend." i said seriously. her smile slowly faded.

"do you have a girlfriend?" she asked curiously.

"i don't need anyone right now." i foreshadowed easily.

"oh, i see. i have a boyfriend too anyways." her face turned into a frown.

"nobody asked." i gritted my teeth. she was mad that i said that, she was about to say something but got cut off by the starbucks worker calling my name. "hope we never see each other again." i smirked and went out of starbucks.