two

sehun;

"yah isn't that yixing standing over there?" chen suddenly said in the middle of our eating.

"so? let him be." i said.

"its his first day he probably didn't know what to do. guide him, sehun." baekhyun teased. i rolled my eyes and couldn't care less.

xiumin and suho gathered around yixing and headed towards our table. "its his first day isn't it? isn't he your classmate?" suho eyed me, chanyeol, baekhyun, chen and kyungsoo except kai. yixing awkwardly stood between xiumin and suho.

"im sorry yixing, they're probably shy or couldn't care less about you but you can sit here with us since you dont know anyone here." xiumin smiled and asked him to sit beside him. yixing obeyed and grinned.

"i heard you are assigned to sit with sehun?" kai asked yixing, i silently glared at him.

"yes. isn't his name oh saehan?" yixing said unconfidently.

the guys held in their laughs and tried to be kind with the new person. chanyeol obviously couldn't hold it in. "aniya, its oh-se-hun." suho corrected him. yixing glanced at me and gave me a look. what does that even mean?

"damn, sehun are you that arrogant to let other people correct your own name?" chen snorted. i just ignored him.

"yixing, tell us about yourself. you seem so quiet." chanyeol tried to be friendly.

"i like to dance...i used to be in a chinese tv show when i was younger." he said. they all said a bunch of 'oohs' in unison.

"what year are you born in?"

"1991." he replied quickly and bit his burger. i must've been shocked because he's older than me, a hyung. he's even older than baekhyun. he looks young.

"sehun's so quiet today. is there something fishy going on with you and yixing?" chen giggled and made the situation more awkward.

"aish this hyung ah, shut up." i coldly said. they all laughed except yixing who was enjoying his meal.

"kai dances. you should hangout with him more often." chanyeol said to yixing. his eyes lit up and said 'oh' sincerely. kai grinned and got along with it.

"its his first day. what do you mean by 'more often'? they just met." i shook my head. kai and chanyeol exchanged looks and smirked.

"so? it bothers you that much? jealous sehunnie?" chanyeol teased and the guys seemed to be on his side. i rolled my eyes and watched them eat since i've finished my meal. all they did was talk.

-

i walked out of class and put back my books in my small locker. suho was in my class and thank god that yixing guy wasn't there, or else i would be ignoring him for hours. there was just this strange aura of him that i can't really stand. or maybe i was just too cold hearted and didn't need anymore friends.

my phone made a sound, it was mom telling me to go home as soon as possible, before the sunset. guests were coming to our house. i didn't reply but she knew i got her text.

i walked outside the school and bumped to girls since they were small and i was in a hurry. i just shrugged it off and pretended that didn't happen.

"yah!" a soft voice startled and earphones fell out of his ears. i bumped into zhang yixing.

"watch where you're going." i glared and continued walking. but he gripped my shoulder and faced me back to him. "what again?" i said insincerely and shrugged his hand away.