forty eight

sehun;

"yah!" jackson approached me with a group of guys that looked nice and harmless. they weren't threatening me, good. i was sick of being threatened all the time. i shot him a 'what' look. "you escaped again?" jackson crossed his arms.

"yeah, it's nothing new either so why are you asking?" i rolled my eyes.

"have you gone crazy? you're gonna fail school and results are out after two weeks!" jackson shrieked. the other guys looked at me like i've lost my mind too.

"look, who are you guys to look at me like that?" i raised a brow, pointing a finger at them. they all introduced themselves in the quickest way possible. youngjae, bambam, mark, yugyeom and jinyoung. plus, jackson and jaebum who are my classmates.

"if i do fail, mind your own business because you're thankful you don't fail." i said and walked away from them casually although i heard them say i was cool. i think it was that bambam guy.

everyone's gonna be so disappointed in me, but when do they not anyways? my life's ruined, im doomed! why did i even agree to be luhan's lover in the first place...no one would be in danger if i didn't fall for his love trap. my life would still be normal like it used to be...luhan...he's still haunting my whole existence.

"stop." kai blocked my chest abruptly and crossed his arms. "come with me." he demanded and i didn't hesitate to follow.

"mweoya?" i stuttered when i see the guys waiting for me inside the classroom. even tao, kai, xiumin and kris went in. they were all staring at me with their eyes filled with guilt. "what is it now? are you guys gonna attack me with your hurtful words and say that im a fucking betrayer again?! are you up for a fight-"

baekhyun covered my mouth with his tiny hands and shushed me. he told me to listen. "sehun ah..." suho trailed off, exchanging awkward glances with the others.

"we were so wrong about you. we're here to man up and say that we're sorry..." suho said as he stood up and shook my hand. "i won't take the wrong idea about you so easily again. i know i was stupid to even realize...you're innocent." i didn't expect anything like this to happen. i was too speechless to even say back.

"yah, maknae! don't just stare at us with your cold deadly look! do you forgive us?" kyungsoo fiddled with kai's hand out of nervousness and guilt. tao looked down on the floor the whole time, without looking at my face...he's the most problematic one to me anyways. yixing was sitting beside him, telling him to say sorry to me but he didn't even budge.

"we're sorry for everything, sehun. please forgive us and continue our friendship until the end, until we're old and frail...until we die. we are one." xiumin held my hand tightly and stared at me sincerely. "because of you...we were free from the psychopath. because of you, we are able to live. without you, we have nothing else."

"we heard everything from baekhyun and yixing...every single detail about your attempt on saving us. you're brave, sehun. so brave to sacrifice your life for us but we took the wrong idea about you because we were stupid..." kris said.

"do you forgive us?" kyungsoo asked, hiding behind kai.

"yeah...you guys were so stupid. i could tell. i forgive you guys, even if you guys won't accept me anymore...i'd still consider you guys as my friends until the end. not to mention, park chanyeol too. friendship matters." i proudly said, smiling as i said those words. "saranghae."

kai pulled me into their group hug as suho shouted 'we are one!' all i could hear was laughter and happiness surrounding me now. im very grateful to have my friends that i treasure so much back...it feels like half of me is completed. they all patted me and joked with me like back then, i missed them.