eight

sehun;

i went over to kai's house to hang out with him since we're the closest in our gang. he's the same age as me so im more comfortable with him but he always talks about relationships in dramas and im usually not interested. kyungsoo's the perfect match for jongin if he wants to talk about romance.

i barged in his house without knocking since his parents weren't home yet so it was basically just kai and i alone. kai doesn't lock his front door, its pretty unsafe if you tell me. "jongin ah!" i shouted from downstairs.

"i thought you were my dad. well then im going back to sleep." he yawned and went back upstairs. i tugged his shirt and whined.

"im tired, sehun shut your whining." he groaned.

"knowing you, you probably slept for 23 hours you need to be alive today." i said.

"okay then let's play video games." kai changed his mind. "...or watch more dramas?" he idiotically grinned. i glared at him. "okay maybe not." kai frowned.

jongin prepared all his video games and cute mini figurines on his huge shelf in his game room. he got that huge theatre television and very modern computers. it was well organized and neat. "so, what game are we playing?" he asked rummaging his video game discs, suddenly formed a mountain of discs since it was too many.

"we should play a horror game and turn the lights off." i suggested. kai nodded without hesitating, closed all the blinds and light switches. "pray we don't get stolen by ghosts."

"hey i think we should invite more people to play. definitely kyungsoo, so he can prepare dinner since my parents will not be home later. and chanyeol. baekhyun's too busy with his girlfriend. suho's probably with the seniors, let's invite jongdae too." kai said thoroughly. we both called them on loud speaker. they all agreed and came over after minutes. they were pretty fast.

"why isn't it locked?" chanyeol said after he barged in.

"it smells here...kai! what kind of perfume are you wearing?!" kyungsoo complained.

"what did i miss?" chen said, jumped onto the couch and laid his body onto it.

"okay now you guys don't need to be so noisy." i rolled my eyes. if baekhyun was here it would be extra noisy.

kai told them that we were gonna play a horror game and asked them to join us playing. chanyeol and chen decided to play with us but kyungsoo wanted to try a new recipe for dinner later. kyungsoo snatched kai's bluetooth speaker for him to hear songs loudly in the kitchen so he wouldn't feel lonely since all of us were gonna be in the game room.

"select your character!" chanyeol said cheerfully, pressing the buttons excitedly. "not gonna lie, its been a damn while, it feels good playing games again."

"jeon jungkook is my favorite character. he has those muscles." i selected the character without a doubt.

"g-dragon looks hella cool im choosing him." kai said.

"shindong can fright the ghosts or whatever creature it is with his loud voice." chen said.

"park jimin. he has the same surname as mine, his glare looks deadly too." chanyeol lastly picked his character.

"let us see who's gonna survive. let the games begin!" kai, player 1, pressed the 'play' button. also, the most competitive & professional player of all of us in here.

-

"chanyeol won, that was unexpected...he was definitely cheating." chen announced to kyungsoo.

"yaaah!" chanyeol gritted his teeth.

"well played, chanyeol. you beat me." kai crossed his arms.

"let's watch a movie after kyungsoo hyung finishes cooking so we can eat while watching." i suggested. kai grinned and looked at me happily. "not romance please." i rolled my eyes. kai's smile turned into a frown.

"waaaeee? romance is actually great to watch!" chen whined.

"sehunnie! andwae! romance comes first, we're watching romance." chanyeol argued back and kai smirked, clasping his fingers together plastering an idiotic smile.

"romance please!" kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen.

"hear that sehun? im gonna choose the best romance movie of all time, watch me." kai sassed.

i rolled my eyes at all of them, sadly too tired to even argue back. "okay, okay...you win this time, jongin." i sighed.

i went over to the kitchen watching kyungsoo cooking all the ingredients in the pan. it smelled so delicious from the living room already. "kai's kitchen literally has everything. you don't even need to go grocery shopping." kyungsoo praised. i just watched him cutting the onions and all without saying a word, fully concentrated. "mweoya? are you okay sehun?" kyungsoo asked.

"can't i concentrate for once?" i said.

he smirked, "since when are you interested in cooking huh?"

"i just remembered about my future plans. so i can help my...wife..." i stuttered. "forget it, im learning something new here i do what i want." i crossed my arms.

"wife? wow sehun. i think you're lying at that part." he laughed.

"what? now i cant have a wife?" i fought back.

"i think you mean husband, idiot." kyungsoo glanced at me. "don't try to cover your blush sehun. it's not a crime." he teased.

"i regret watching you cook. but im hungry so when is it done?"

"after this. hold your gay patience." kyungsoo said while washing his hands.

"yah hyung! that doesn't make any sense!" i choked on air.

"shut up sehun, i was teasing you. but i strongly believe you're other than straight." he smirked, leaning against the counter.

"shut up hyung, aish jjinja." i hissed.

-

kai came back from the kitchen with kyungsoo. kai prepared the plates, glasses and chopsticks for us all on the dining table with a television infront of us. "dinner's ready!" kyungsoo sounded like a mom.

"waaah jjinja that looks delicious!" chen drooled.

"kyungsoo would be a great husband or father one day." chanyeol smirked, eyeing kai then back to kyungsoo.

"agree!" kai and i said at the same time.

"okay guys eat well!" chen said.

-

the movie started normally like those typical romantic movies, i wasn't interested but i had to watch it anyways. the ending got me messed up, i showed no emotion though i was very sad, i almost cried but i could control my sadness. kyungsoo and chanyeol cried silently because of the movie. kai didn't cry because he probably watched it many times now. chen enjoyed cuddling with one of kai's dog while watching the movie.

after we ate dinner, we played rock paper scissors. for the people who lost got to wash all the dishes and clean the kitchen or dining table. turns out, chen and kai lost, they kept bickering in the kitchen. after hours of hanging out leisurely, we all said our goodbyes, headed straight home and slept comfortably for the night.