fifty four

yixing;

"im nervous..." i sighed, balling my fists covered in sweat. "the results are out."

"why are they all like zombies pushing each other just to see their results on the notice board?" kyungsoo raised a brow.

all of the students were gathering in one place just to see their results which got taped to the notice board earlier by the school president, suho. "no pushing allowed! no harsh hair pulling!" suho scolded the students by force. none of them seemed to listen anyways.

"i swear to god, why don't they ever listen to me?" suho sighed.

"you're not a grumpy school president but strict, you can't really get mad because you're a softie." chen said, patting suho's back. "deal with it."

"since you're not gonna be here anymore, break the rules for once will you?" kai said to suho.

"whatever, im done dealing with the school's problems anyways. i guess today's the last day..." suho crossed his arms, leaning his back against the wall. "let's break the rules." suho smirked.

"ooooo suho's gone bad!" baekhyun widened his eyes but smirked anyways.

"what do you mean it's your last day?" i asked suho confusingly.

"i got my scholarship to australia for getting excellent results, im sad to say that i will leave south korea..." suho pouted. "and another new school president will take my place."

"who's the new school president?" chen asked.

"it's a girl, actually. her name is irene. it's shocking because it's the first time the school is hiring a girl to be a school president." suho replied. "weird."

"congrats!" i fist bumped suho. i felt very happy for him, all he does is study nonstop and now he achieved his scholarship. it's what he deserves. "we're happy for you!" i hugged suho then the others joined the group hug as well, squeezing suho.

"wah, i can't believe suho hyung is finally getting a scholarship!" kyungsoo gasped in awe. "so lucky..."

"thank you so much...i will miss spending time with each one of you..." suho sadly smiled. "it's been a rough year for me." suho glanced at me. "but i survived with the help of you douchebags."

"let's celebrate for kim junmyeon and let him break the rules before leaving the school, come on!" baekhyun hyped.

the others cheered for suho by hyping him up while i just smiled looking at him being so proud. suddenly, an crept around my shoulder from behind pulling me closer to the body. the smell of his cologne is familiar and elegant, i looked up to who it was...none other than sehun with a smile on his face, while looking down at me.

"sehun!" i smiled, automatically showing my deep dimples.

"what's going on here? im late." he asked.

"suho got his scholarship, of course." i leaned my head against his shoulder.

"of course." sehun glanced at suho proudly. "how does it feel to be smart? how does it feel to not be a disappointment to parents?" he muttered. "i never had anything close to success."

"you're smart enough to me." i comforted.

"im not...my grades are so bad and nothing can help it. i don't get to graduate, yixing." sehun had a straight voice and a monotone voice. sometimes, it's hard to read his emotions. "i am a huge disappointment."

"y-you don't get to graduate?" i gaped my mouth open.

"i have to repeat this year's classes and start over, babe." he chuckled in disappointment. "i can't graduate with you..."