nine

sehun;

"get up, loser." my brother snatched my cozy blanket off.

"you piece of shit, go away!" i kicked him in the balls, at least i got my blanket back.

"yAH!!" he winced and fell off the ground with a thud, leaving himself speechless. "you...i'll kill you, oh sehun." he said frustratingly.

"whatever, leave please." i wrapped myself with the blanket again.

"GET. UP. WE. ARE. LATE. ALREADY." he pushed me off my bed and i fell hardly, left me moaning in pain on the ground. "you snoozed your alarm 20 times?! yah sehun!" my brother lurked my phone on the bed. we cursed at each other, wasting more time.

"my arm and leg are bruised because of you, pabo." i sneered.

"my balls are bruised because of you, stupid!" he gritted his teeth.

despite all the never ending war going on between us, we went into our seperate cars to go to school. only god knows what would happen if we were in the same car. he kept honking me from behind for being fast then i purposely slowed down, i could already hear him cursing from here.

"you really want to fight huh?" my brother pinched my ear when we headed to the school front door.

"yes i do." i said with full pettiness. he tightened the pinch and i almost shouted. "hyung! hajima hyung!" i slapped his hand numerous times to stop him from pinching me. he finally stopped and smirked.

"i swear hyung, i'll get revenge." i hoarsely said.

"if you say so. go to class." he said flatly.

i made ugly faces to him and he did it back to me. we cursed at each other before we headed to our classes. he's obviously a senior so his class is way further from mine, xiumin knows him but not very well like me. guess who's more special to the seniors? me.

-

"seriously sehun? late again?" teacher scolded me again for being late.

"yeah, seriously." i said in a blink.

"go to your seat!" she flared her eyes at me.

my classmates weren't even fazed by me and my late arrival, they all remained poker faced. they wouldn't dare to laugh at me, unless they want to die. although, chen, chanyeol and kyungsoo looked really tired from last night.

"you guys all look like vampires with more dark circles." baekhyun said. "what did you all plan without me?" he sniveled.

"we were just hanging out at kai's place, nothing much. you probably had more fun with taeyeon anyways." i said, half asleep.

"we were." baekhyun smirked. it took me minutes to realize what he actually meant then i smacked his head with a book. "ouch! excuse you." he said offensively.

"i don't want to know whatever you did with taeyeon last night, im telling you in advance just in case." i said. he just laughed it off.

i caught yixing, my seatmate, smirking when i side eyed him. what was that? what was he thinking?

"yixing knows what's up." baekhyun grinned. we both looked at yixing.

"disgusting." he shrugged it off and decided to cover his ears, but somehow still smirking.

"losing control, yixing?" baekhyun teased.

"i can't hear you!" yixing said loudly. i covered my mouth, pretending not to smirk or anything. did he want another detention for fuck's sake?