forty nine

yixing;

"what if...i failed my exams?" i said in terror, covering my mouth.

"shut up, you're not gonna fail. you always get straight A's!" tao raised a brow. "easy for you, you don't have to worry."

"but im bad at korean language..." i sighed.

"let's go." tao grabbed my wrist and headed over to buy some lollipops for me to shut up about my grades. "im tired of you always whining about your grades, you're gonna make it."

"whatever, tao." i shoved another lollipop inside my mouth after i unwrapped the plastic wrap. i caught tao staring at my hands for a minute, "what?" i furrowed my brows.

"are you married?!" tao gasped. "what is that on your ring finger?"

"it's obviously a ring, pabo. and no im not married..." i smirked.

"no, i mean...what's the reason?" tao asked cluelessly.

"it's a promise ring. sehun bought me this..." i smiled while blushing.

"seriously? what a waste of money! we never know if you guys would still end up together in the future." tao rolled his eyes.

"don't ever say that again, tao." i glared at him. "don't you dare." tao just clicked his tongue and shrugged his shoulders.

"don't you think sehun's a fucking playboy?" tao groaned.

"what do you mean?! tao you need to shut up about sehun! all you do is badmouth him. just because he's popular doesn't mean he's a player." i defended.

"the way he stares at other guys, yixing! it isn't normal." tao glanced at sehun at the other table far away from us. i looked at sehun curiously. he was smirking at another guy when he passed him then proceeded to stare at the unknown guy.

"he's always playful." i sighed. "as long as he's not cheating on me then it's okay..." i fiddled with my fingers nervously.

"okay, whatever you say. in my perspective, sehun's not a good boyfriend for you-"

"tao, get out!" i shouted furiously. "im serious, please leave me the fuck alone!" i groaned. tao continued to stare at me like i was stupid then walked out of my sight. tao got me stressed out sometimes and i hate him for that.

-

"who's that guy, huh?" i leaned against sehun's locker to block him from using it.

"who are you talking about-"

"the guy you stared at earlier with a damn smirk on your face..." i said annoyingly. "who is he?"

"his name is nam joo hyuk. he's a friend, babe." sehun smirked. "jealous much..."

"a friend? you call that a friend? you licked your lips and smirked at him and smiled at him and-"

"do you want me to shut you up in public, zhang yixing?" sehun interrupted.

"-you were obviously having a crush on that joo hyuk guy! is he really that better than me? is he-" sehun gripped my arm and smacked his lips on mine suddenly that i forgot to close my eyes. he never kissed me in school and now everyone in the locker hallways are staring at us.

"w-why would you do that..." i said while blushing so hard.

"is this enough for me to prove you infront of all the witnesses here that i only have my eyes on you, baby. no one else's better than you, understand?" sehun pinched my cheek softly.

"okay, you passed on this. if i see you secretly flirting with joo hyuk again i will kick your ass!" i threatened him and he laughed.

"joo hyuk has a girlfriend, yixing. i have you." sehun snorted and stuffed his books inside his locker.