Far from Heaven

Author: -gossipman
Book: Far from heaven

The Flow:
It's books like this that make my soul dance in circles. The amount of emotion I felt rode me like an unpredictable roller coaster. I literally fluctuated with every chapter. It entailed a different vibe, dependent on the character. I mentioned my love for quotes in one of my reviews, they're usually what trigger me to persevere in reading a book THAT may not be the best. But I assure you, if you didn't have any quotes, i would have still proceedd. Your writing style is super, super amazing (in a lexical and non-lexical sense). I usually get frustrated when someone bounces between the past and the future, vice versa. But you managed to move between the two eccentrically, without disrupting the tone&mood of your narrative. Can I also say, why has your book not gone viral yet? You have the potential to, in this case, skip the editing and the reviewing, because this needs to be published.

Characters who resonated with me:

Charlie&Jesse
I put them together because they're interconnected! It felt as though Jesse had been stripped from his soul mate. And Charlie's existence, merely serves no purpose as of now, is still grounded because she took this piece from him. (This is solely my interpretation). I could empathise with Charlie and her train of thought. This wasn't an act of selfishness, it was selfless on her behalf. Her death had nothing to do with extinguishing her pain, it had everything to do with reviving her loved ones by extinguishing herself. And while she contemplated about life, her decisions and the choices she made, which have ended unexpectedly, this builds on how humans need to find closure, despite their decisions. In some way or form, Charlie needs that closure. Her death wasn't it.
I love how you give your reader subtle hints of the characteristics embedded in novel for every situation. You've described how they appear and function, internally and externally, by using figurative language. Imagery and extended metaphors pave the way for readers to evoke emotion by embodying characters, you've done an OUT of this world job at dragging me into this magical portal and into their wavering thoughts. Jesse is such a wonderful person. You've revealed how conflicted he feels over the loss of Charlie. I love how he's endured it so far without escaping to the dark side to 'coping'. I can't really expand on this, you still need to write more about him and Charlie, write. Don't ever stop.

Rank: 11/10 - a truly insightful read ♥

P.S
I'll add this the second I publish your review, to my 'out of this world' reading list. Sorry for the delay, but thank you for applying. This was sensational.