Redemption

Author: Rosephilips
Book: Redemption

The Flow:
Sensational. Everything about this book.... eccentric. Your style of writing (minor mistakes that go unnoticed) is just splendid! Omg I loved it. I didn't want it to end. You have this quality to your writing, even in the middle of reading a chapter, I wanted to know more. I literally submerged myself into the events because everything about it was unique. I don't do the normal reviews and write a summary, I usually say how I felt about this book, and if anyone is reading this right now, I suggest you give it a try, it'll definitely be worth your while! Truly an adventurous book, every chapter conveys different events that reveal something new to the story. Like everything is interlinked - and as I immerse myself into this book more, I understand the previous chapters on a deeper level. It's clear that you have knowledge about globalization and its effects, you've demonstrated it in the simplest, most entertaining way! LOVE! I love the fact that Rose serves a major purpose to the story, but you haven't emphasized that with words, you're allowing the reader to come up with their own conclusions which is creative at its finest I'd say.

Characters who resonated with me:
Tom: it's clear as day that he isn't the friendly type of person - but the moment he saved her and covered for her, you've subtly shown his soft, humane nature. No matter how evil or bad someone can be, there lies a part in every human being seeking for redemption. Not only in the sense which you've demonstrated your book to be - saving mankind, but also saving oneself. I feel like as I see more of him, he's gradually relenting and reflecting on his values and beliefs, his purpose in life. Amazing amazing job in developing his character.

Rose: her traumatic experience still lingers, it has made her lose sense of who she is. The last chapter I've read, it felt like she's been mourning so much on her own, and Tom, well she has involuntarily confided in him because he lights up this spark in her. Like she's been walking dead, and he's revived life into her. It's crazy how I could pick up those discoveries by just reading their encounters and thoughts. You've made it clear that she's the chosen one, but I'm glad you haven't revealed why yet, it keeps that string of mystery, engages the reader to want to find out more.

Rank: 10/10 - adding it to my 'Out of this world reads'