Three.

A/N: Chapter three! I'm really excited to see how everyone feels about this one! Thank you to everyone for reading, voting, and commenting. Please continue!! Cheers!

.

So I proceeded to do the worst thing that a boss could do.

Mandatory overtime. 

Within 30 minutes my living room was an office full of flurrying activity. Harry stayed even though I told him that Gemma could give him updates as we got details. One of the new employees, Brad, brought a large free standing whiteboard from the office. A young woman named Emma entered with a few others carrying stacks of coffee since my poor coffee pot would keep up with the steady supply and demand. There were about 15 people there now, including the three of us.

Harry was sitting at the bar on the outskirts of the living room, just sitting watching everyone mill about. Laptops covered every flat surface, phones in everyone's hands, tablets sitting around on the furniture. Most were sitting or standing and typing away.

I cleared my throat and waited to have all eyes on me. "Alright, so we have a PR situation involving Harry here." I stretched my arm out towards Harry and he flashed a grin with little wave, mumbling a quiet hello. 

"Doesn't he have management to handle this kind of thing?" Emma called from the sofa. I nodded, "Indeed, problem is that this little situation involves me." I looked over at Harry and gave him a small smile. "No offense to Harry's management but they care about him and only him. The best thing they could do is deny his involvement in anything and pin the blame on me." I paused and glanced at the white board. "So here's what we're up against." I proceeded to inform them of the degrading story, the lies about the abortion, and the so called secret relationship between me and Harry.

"So, basically all I need from you is to find some trace of who this source is and we can take it from there. So call in any favors, dig through social media, literally call or text anyone you think might be able to help. Just make sure that they can be trusted to be discreet. This is your first official assignment." I looked over all the faces and everyone seemed determined to succeed.
"I also really need to thank each and every one of you. I know you don't have to be here, honestly. I whole-heartedly appreciate every minute you spend helping us with this problem." There were murmurs of 'no problem' and 'absolutely' from everyone and I grinned. "Please just let me know if and when you find anything." With that every one picked up a device and went to work.

I walked over and sat beside Harry on a stool as Gemma fluttered around the kitchen to make brunch for everyone. I smiled at her when her eyes met mine and she smiled back nodding at Harry. I rolled my eyes but my smile never left my face. I held my phone in my hand to stop my nervous fidgeting. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, "So did you have any ideas about what statement you want management to release?" I looked over to actually make eye contact with him.

"I figured you'd just give me a statement and demand that's what they release." his grin made my heart flutter and tingles settle in my stomach. I chuckled and looked away. Get a hold of yourself, you twat. I put my phone down and rested my hands on my thighs after I turned toward him on the stool. My tongue stuck out of my lips, letting him know what I thought of his statement.
He copied the way I was sitting and stuck his tongue out back. I rolled my eyes at him and grinned. "Seriously Harry, you don't seem too upset about this whole thing." I waved my hand around to signal I meant the 'squad' I had working. See what I did there? Why do I keep referencing freaking Swifty. He shrugged and put his hand on my arm just above my elbow. "I'm actually quite pissed," he gave my arm a little squeeze and I looked into his green eyes, suddenly realizing that he was quite pissed. The green in his eyes would darken both in anger and lust. I mean anger, just anger. I really have no idea about that last one.