Fifteen.

A/N: Holy crap this is another long one! It's completely 100% NSFW and had NOT been thoroughly edited. I personally suggest that you read this in private. I'll edit tomorrow but I wanted to post this. The rating has officially move to 'mature' and this is the first chapter why! If you don't like smut, skip it and another update should be out tomorrow!! All the love! PLEASE let me know if you like this! Even if it's in a private msg! As always, thank you for the lovely comments, votes, and reads!

.

The blond haired man scrolled through twitter on his phone, feeling pretty bored but noticed a trending topic including one of his best mates. Tapping the link, the page loaded as he glanced at the TV.

Looking back down he noticed fairly...intimate pictures.

"Good god!" he exclaimed.

The brunette on the other side of the room glanced up.

"Man, you have to see this! God, they can't catch a break!" The blonde exclaimed again.

The other man got up and strolled over, bouncing down on the couch beside the blond.

"Oh fúck. What they hell, how did they even get those?!" He ranted, pissed on behalf of the violation of his friends.

"Do you think we should-" The blond started but was interrupted by the other man, "I'm already on it!" He jumped up and walked off, already dialing on his phone.

The blond man ran a hand through his hair and thought about his two friends, they will probably need them there now more than ever. Who violates someone in that way?

In this case it just so happens to be two people that he loves and cares deeply for.

"Well, he can't come. Has his son this weekend, but he sends his love." The brunette said when he walked back in.

"Guess we should pack then, yeah?" The blonde asked, hoping to get the flight time.

"Yeah, flight leaves in just a few hours." The brunette informed. Both men were determined to be as supportive in the next few days as their friends would allow.

~*~

The sun was shining in my face and I groaned, which made my head thump and a quiet whimper followed.

I am still waking up with a hangover after I just told myself to stop drinking so damn much. Why do I never freaking listen?! Dammit Aurora Jane.

An answering groan came from in front of me and immediately I sat up.

Immediately I regretted it.

I squinted my eyes open and once they met a set of green ones, mine quickly flew open. Assaulted with streaming sunlight, my eyes tried to close but I forced them open.

Harry was in front of me. Shirtless. I looked down and my hands flew to cover my chest. Correction. Naked. We are both in the woods, if the trees can even be trusted right now, naked. We are in the woods by my favorite creek, completely naked.

I swear to god, if we fúck this up and I can never come back here - I'll kill him. Then bury his áss here.

"Oh, I'm gonna be sick!" I thought I whispered but it must have come out as a yell since Harry jumped awake when I left the blankets.

So here I am in the woods, again naked, crouched down by a bush. Puking my guts out. In front of Harry Styles. Naked, puking. I just had sex with Harry Styles and now I am crouched naked in the woods, definitely puking where he can see me.