Twenty-Two.

A/N: Sorry this wasn't out sooner! It has been lightly edited, sorry for any typos or mistakes. Smut warning. Love you all! Hope you enjoy ;)

~*~

A good swift slap to the face is what I needed right now. I mean, I thought it was rather obvious how I felt. Though the very smug smile on Harry's face let me know that this was something he needed to hear.

Well, we all need our reassurances.

"If Woman wasn't enough to tell you how I felt, than I don't know what will." He fired back.

Okay, we all know that song. I assume that's about my relationship with Aiden. I get that.

"You're still an ass though! You didn't talk to me for a fúcking week."

"I didn't think it was the right conversation to have over the phone. Hi, I'm just overly insecure. So sorry. That's more of an asshole move than waiting until I could see you."

He makes a very valid point. But I still wasn't happy about it.

"Tour starts soon," I turned in the in the seat to stare at him, "if this is how all of our arguments are going to go, I really want no parts of it."

There, I said it. I mean, he will be gone for months at a time. I'm just supposed to let our arguments fester until I can see him in person? Yeah right.

"Okay, point made."

No, I really don't think you get it. Not one bit Styles.

"No, seriously Harry. This past week felt like the beginning of the past two years of my life. I can't deal with that happening because you can't trust me while you are on tour. It's not fair for me to stay here and feel like my life is ending every time we disagree."

"What do you suggest then?"

Oh I don't know! How about a label? I've come to the conclusion that either we will work with a label or we won't. Screw his past relationships, I'm not them and I need it to be all in or nothing.

"Honestly, either we are both all in and exclusive or...well maybe we can try after tour."

Oh god, why did I say that? Anxiety filled my stomach making it bubble.

"You act like there is really a choice there Rory."

Of course. I mean, why wouldn't he want to have freedom on tour. You can just sit at home and wait almost a full year before the tour is officially over. That sounds fantastic doesn't it?

"Yeah, I guess that isn't much of a choice huh?" I asked.

We pulled up to Anne and Robin's, Harry parked and I jumped out. I needed to breathe before I went inside. I heard his door shut making my shoulders jerk, I couldn't look at him right now. How was I going to be able to stay the weekend here and not lose control of my emotions.

Harry's hand grabbed mine and pulled me into him, our chest pressed together. My back met the side of his car and his lips hovered a few inches away from mine.

"Do you really think I want anything other than you?

I didn't get to answer because his lips covered mine.

Both of his hands came up to hold my face, our lips moved in sync pulling and pushing against each other. He nipped my bottom lip and I lost my breath, I stood on my tiptoes to push my lips harder against his.

I couldn't believe he just said that.

My fingers threaded through the hair at the nape of his neck and pulled gently. The rumbling groan that brushed against my lips made me moan and pull his hair harder. It was my turn to bite his lip and pull.