Eighteen.

A/N: You guys are the best readers in the world! Thank you so so SOOO much for reading, voting, commenting, and sharing this story. Without you this story would never have reached this point, I would have stopped writing it a long time ago. This is lightly edited, sorry for mistakes!
And seriously, that gif! This little shit kills me. It's so hard to just pick ONE gif for each chapter. Ugh. Warning: smut included!

~*~

"Yes of course I saw them!"

I heard Harry whisper as soon as I woke up, I wiggled in the bed and pulled the blanket up over my head. I had no idea what time we came up to bed, but I know the rest of the house was dark and silent.

"No, we will decide if we want to put out a public statement or not."

Harry's voice was quiet but firm, allowing for no argument from the other person on the phone. I snorted at him and snuggled down in the bed further. I'm not gonna lie, he wasn't exactly being rude on the phone...just determined. Then the fact that he was talking about 'we' as in me and him together made me a little tingly.

"Yes, if we release anything she will write it. As far as I'm concerned she can say anything she wants to about it. Considering Aurora is the other person in the pictures, her opinion is a tad bit more important than yours."

There's that 'we' again. Damn, who is he talking to? He better not talk to me like that, but it is kinda sexy. 

Finally I sat up and looked around for Harry, who was standing with his elbow propped on the dresser and phone to his ear. He looked amazing in just a pair of shorts, his tattoos were all visible causing my eyes to flit around his body. What is it about his tattoos that made me weak in the knees?

Maybe that was just Harry though.

He used his hand mocked the person on the phone and I giggled quietly.

"Speak with you later, thanks." He mumbled into the phone and strutted over to me. The look on his face was 'I'm getting ready to attack you' in the best way possible and I couldn't help but shiver.

I still couldn't one hundred percent believe that he was in my room looking at me like that, still an insanely surreal feeling.

He crawled up the bed and hovered over me, the blanket separating our bodies. His teeth bit his lip and I wanted it to be my teeth. Or my lip, really either one would have been fine.

When he leaned forward to kiss me I squeaked out, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet!"

He rolled his eyes at me, leaned towards my ear and flicked his tongue over it before breathing out. "Well it's a good thing I have then."

His words confused me as he rolled off of me and the bed. When he was standing at the foot of the bed he gave me a wink before grabbing the bottom of the covers.

"What?" I mumbled, trying to be quiet since I wasn't sure who was awake.

He crawled under the covers and spread my legs before resting between them. When I lifted the covers to look at him he was staring at my panties before hooking his thumbs in at the sides and pulling them off of my hips.

"Oh fúck." I breathed.

"Shhh love. Be quiet." He gave me another wink and his lips grazed the soft skin at my hips. I couldn't see him anymore because I had lost control of my arms and dropped the blanket.

I felt his chuckle against my thigh and thought about smacking him, but then his tongue made one light pass over my clít and I think I lost the ability to breathe.