Eleven.

I left my mom down stairs with a quiet 'goodnight, love you' and I went to my room. There wasn't much left to the show and Harry performed "Meet Me in the Hallway" so I did stick around to watch that.

But honestly I couldn't have escaped fast enough.

So CAA blackmailed Harry?

With what information? Did they threaten to drop him?

What the hell was he thinking? I groaned out loud and flopped back on the bed, I feel like an angsty teenager right now. He just released an album and dropped his management. What a brilliant idea Harold. Then I had this terrible thought, he only put himself in that position because I asked him to. Oh Harry.

I opened twitter again and looked at the trending tags.

#HarryStyles
#HarryStylesConfessions
#HSAJSHIPISREAL
#JimmyFallonTonight

"Oh dear god." I quickly closed the app without reading anything else.

My phone lit up in my hand and I jumped, seeing it was Gemma calling I reluctantly hit the answer button and put it up to my ear.

"Holy Shit!" She yelled into the phone before I even said hello making me wince at at the loudness.

"Well hi Gem." I mumbled, switching the phone to my opposite hand and rubbing my ear.

"Please tell me you watched it?"

She sounded like she was bouncing around, and knowing her she was.

"Watched what?" I asked coyly.

"Shut up! Everyone watched it! I know mum and Robin watched!" She assured me and I mumbled something unintelligible.

"Your not going to forgive him are you?" her voice was disbelieving.

"Not tonight." I informed her.

"Aurora. You have got to be kidding me!" she actually sounded offended. "Are you at least going to talk to him?"

"Do you even know what happened?" I questioned her. She claimed that she didn't know the whole story.

"Okay, so he used - I guess because of CAA- Niall being sweet and visiting me after he heard about my miscarriage to boost record sales. Which your brother has yet to say anything to me about." She started speaking but I didn't have the patience to listen.

"No! I know, you love Harry. I love Harry too," mentally I smacked myself, "he was one of my closest friends. You don't do that to one of your friends. You don't do that to someone you care about. You don't do that to someone you love. End of."

Not that I was admitting to being in love with Harry. I also definitely did not think he was in love with me. That night two years ago was just...over emotional Harry since Zayn was leaving. Everyone was over emotional about that.

She was silent on the phone for a few seconds.

"I love you Aurora. I really do. And yes, Harry is my brother. But you of all people know how hard that was for him to do. He never shares things with the public. He never divulges anything. You asked him to prove he cared, and I think we both know he did that." I knew she wasn't exactly lecturing me. Really, I did realize that. But it felt like she was trying to hard, and again it is her brother so I get it.

I just really don't think she's understanding the fact that he could have told me. He could have been honest, explained what was happening.

I told her just that.

"Aurora Jane. My brother is not perfect, I know it goes against years of you believing he is. But he's a person too. He made a mistake and mishandled a situation. You haven't always been the honest and upfront person you are today." Her lecture fell on deaf ears until she added, "He also hadn't spoken to you for two years. Maybe he didn't know if he could trust you." The conviction that was in her voice leveled out and she spoke a bit quieter than normal and I knew immediately that Harry had told her just that.