Twenty-Three.

Harry.

My phone ringing woke me up the next morning, I squinted against the sunlight streaming in.

Fúck, I didn't get enough sleep last night. I finally fell asleep right before Rory's alarms were set to go off.

She said it in her sleep last night. I love you. How could I fall asleep after hearing that?

I realize she just said it in her sleep, obviously she didn't mean it. But just thinking about that one day being a possibility kept me up all night running different scenarios through my mind.

After I shut the alarm off, I quickly showered and dressed before packing up the last bit of my stuff. When I grabbed the phone charger, I saw a sheet of paper folded in half with my name on it.

"How did I miss you?" I wondered out loud and sat on the bed to read it.

Instantly I recognized Rory's handwriting, but honestly who else would have been leaving me a letter?

Hey love! I'm writing you this since you won't let me go to the airport with you. Sadface. I'm really REALLY going to miss you. So you have to make sure you call me, and maybe answer when I call this time??
Please don't be insecure about us, okay? I know that doesn't mean a lot coming from me since I seem to be having my own issues with that. Neither of us are very good at reading minds so maybe with a bit of help from each other we can put those insecurities to rest, yeah?
If there is one thing I know about you Harry Styles, it's that you have the biggest heart of anyone I know. I love that you are willing to share that heart with me. While mine is miniscule in comparison, I'm honored to share mine with you.
So don't fuck it up, okay?
Honestly, that's a bit more for me than for you. Don't let me fuck it up, alright?
Let me know when you land.
Yours, Rory

God I loved that woman.

~*~

When I made it off the plane, my phone immediately went off.

"Hey Rick, how's it going?" I was making my way out of the airport with Paul by my side, blissfully undetected by any bystanders.

"Crisis fúcking averted! I already love your girlfriend, probably more than you do man!"

Why is everyone suddenly trying to make moves on my girl? I know she's gorgeous but, yeah - mine.

"What are you talking about Rick?"

"There was some shit that happened on social media this morning, but she handled it like a fúcking pro. I love this woman! When am I meeting her? You said she works for Jones PR right? I'll fucking steal her right out from under their noses!"

My head was spinning. I looked at Paul since I knew he could hear Rick and with a shrug he went back to keeping an eye on everyone around us.

"What happened?" I was really starting to get frustrated, especially since I can't seem to get a straight fúcking answer here. "Shít, it's Janet. I gotta go, but I'll send you a link. Later."

He hung up. Lovely. That's my manager ladies and gentlemen.

I still have no fúcking clue what's going on. What's new though?

When we loaded up in the car I was getting ready to just call Rory but the link came through from Rick.

After it loaded, I panicked.

"Well fúck me!"

"I'm really not sure how that would work out for you mate." Paul admitted from beside me.

~*~