Four.

A/N: Guys! I'm thrilled for the support you've given this story! THANK YOU! I do have to admit that this would have probably been posted over the weekend but every time I got on the computer the video I posted for this chapter somehow found it's way on...and I got distracted watching Harry...But it's here now! Let me know what you think!

This chapter is dedicated to Maypola and ananya_ for their support on this story!

.

Later that night it was just Gemma and I sprawled across the couch watching trash TV. Our stomachs pleasantly full of take away and beers sitting on the coffee table that also propped our feet up.

We had already come up with a statement to release to the press, with the agreement that I would then post a brief explanation on my Twitter for my over 50,000 followers. Believe me, my twitter shot up in popularity so quickly I turned off all notifications.

"So that was...interesting." her voice was nonchalant, but I knew better.

"What?"

"You." I rolled my eyes at her. "I don't think I did anything that interesting." I denied her claim and gulped my beer.

Her eyes went wide in a fake besotted look, "Oh Harry, you smell so good," she drew in an overly exaggerated breath through her nose and clasped her hands together with a pleading look. "Take me to bed now, if you don't I'll just die."

A snort left my nose and I took another quick sip. "Dude! You didn't hear what he said to me!" The exclamation left Gemma in a fit of giggles that I couldn't help joining.

"That's because he had the decency to whisper that shit," I rolled my eyes at her yet again. "You didn't even realize you broke a glass! You were just in the zone." She did air quotes to emphasize the last three words. I knew I was already smitten with him again even after only a few hours. But did I have to admit he had stolen my heart again so soon? Never in your wildest dreams.

My cheeks heated and I hid my face in my palms. "Okay, okay." I conceded, "No, I absolutely did not realize that I broke that glass. You're his sister so if you really want I can tell-"

"No!" she interrupted. "No thank you."

Now it was my turn to grin at her in triumph. "I really have no idea what that was. It was like the past two years didn't happen to be honest." The admission left my stomach clenched in knots again. "I mean two years ago we made out, got in a fight about me being pregnant-" a sharp intake of breath made my eyes shoot to Gemma. The look of excitement was almost comical.

Balls.

"Oh my god! You made out with my brother?!" she squeaked out the word brother and my hand slapped my forehead. This woman ships our non-existent relationship so hard!

"Yes! Yes, I made out with your brother. But," I tried to explain but was interrupted again.

"No buts! Oh I knew something else happened!" She clapped her hands and bounced in her seat like an over eager five year old.

"It was terrible..." I mumbled while crossing my arms. Seriously she's the captian of this ship.

"Ooo, is he that bad?"

"Hah!" I smacked her arm. "Absolutely not, the kissing was wonderful." a grin covered my face wide enough that my cheeks actually hurt. "The worst part was that a lot more would have happened if Jamie hadn't knocked on the door. And if I hadn't said I was pregnant. Seriously Gem, I thought Harry was going to spill his guts right there on the floor.