Twenty-One.

A/N: Just a quick thank you! Also, the cover is getting ready to be changed so just a heads up cause it's awesome!! ❤ Please excuse typos and mistakes, this is unedited.

~*~

I called Harry twice after I got home.

He didn't answer.

I spent the next few days sunk into a funk. The sun either didn't seem as bright, or gave me a headache. The sky was either the clearest blue or the darkest grey. My moods fluctuated in the same way. Either I was overly happy or in the deepest despair.

I didn't try calling or texting again, and neither did he.

On the fourth day, I took a personal day from work.

I hadn't looked at twitter, not wanting to see the next arm candy Harry had.

Even though in the deep recesses of my mind, I knew that wasn't how Harry worked.

It was just how my brain worked.

That was Wednesday, I spent it inside on my couch. Only moving for bodily functions and nothing else.

Anne and Gemma were concerned, as to be expected. But at least Harry would speak with them. I even got a call or two from Louis about hanging out. I feigned illness to get out of it.

By Friday, after another two days of work and six days of no communication with Harry, I gave Louis a call. I was sick of letting one person control my moods as meticulously as he could.

That night we went to some famous club that I couldn't remember the name of, the drinks were expensive enough that I could have wasted my entire paycheck in no time. Not to mention the rather famous clientele that was there.

I woke up Saturday morning not knowing where I was.

Simple drapes covered the windows and a tacky bedspread covered me from the waist down as I sat up in the bed. Only wearing a t-shirt and panties.

Fúck.

Why can't I remember what happened. I searched for my phone but couldn't find it. When I moved towards the door I realized I was in a hotel. My head swiveled around and I realized it was an expensive hotel.

"Still had tacky bed covers though." I mumbled to myself then felt a giggle bubble up at that ridiculous thought.

I was in someone's hotel room after being in that crazy club last night. I think I saw Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy there. Oh my god, please tell me this is not his room!

A door opened behind me, I spun around to see Louis walking out of the bathroom fully dressed but still drying his hair. Nope, way worse than Jax.

Oh. Sweet. Jesus.

Maybe Harry was right? Lou had a thing for me and I just completely demolished our changes of reconciliation by sleeping with my almost boyfriend's friend. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Oh god, no!" I looked back at Louis when he yelled, followed by his uncontrollable laughter.

"No what?" The words squeezed out of my tight throat, panic had set in and I felt the blood drain out of my face.

"Whatever your thinking-" another pause for giggling, "no, it did not happen!"

Sweet, sweet relief pumped and coursed through my veins. Blood flooded my face in embarrassment now. Lou's giggles still rang in my ears.