Disclaimer.

This is a work of fiction. Some of the real life events in this work have been taken straight from the internet for my tweaking into this story line. Famous people included are obviously famous, and not my creations. This work does not reflect on their true character, personality, or real life experiences. Except Harry, he's a doll and his real life actions inspired this story. Any and all of the bad traits H has in this work are from me and not a reflection of the real him!

Businesses in this work, most likely were put in after a quick google search. So credit for those names/businesses go to the actual owners and I claim no real knowledge of them. Except Jones PR, I made that one myself. Though I am not aware if there is a real Jones PR. If so, this reflects on them in no way shape or form.

As the author, I tried to use real events that we all as a fandom have heard of/witnessed. As such, these are not my creative babies and I do not claim them as such. 

If you don't remember it happening, then those events most likely came out of my very twisted mind and are in fact my babies. Especially Aurora. She's my main hoe, please don't steal her. I know she's flawed, but I like her that way (and hope you do too!) ♡

Any pictures used in the actual chapters are not mine and credit will be given if I am able to find the original source. Otherwise, a google search with provide you with the pictures included. Again, NOT MINE. 

The gifs on each chapter have probably come from Giphy, and that's all I really know about those. 

I'll also include the typical disclaimer that I found on google... it's more official ^.^

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.