Six.

A/N: Hope everyone likes the new chapter!! As always thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. Just a mild warning for future chapters... obviously the Harry reflected here is a figment of my imagination and in no way shape or form does this reflect the real Harry Styles. Trust me, you'll know what chapter this is for when you read it [cause it's not this one....or is it?] As always, let me know what you think!!

That said! This chapter is dedicated to RebeccaGlynnSkelton for her votes and comments on this story! Cheers <3

.

If only I'd known exactly how much was planned.

Harry and I had spent the rest of Monday with Anne and Robin, which was amazing. It felt like when we were teenagers again. We all just hung out and goofed off, sang a bit of karaoke and spent our time getting reacquainted.

My head jerked up and I realized I had zoned out in my office, I scanned my eyes at the faces I could see through the windows and felt immense relief that no one noticed. Honestly though, it would not have been the first time today.

Hanging out with just Anne and Robin with Harry was something I had many fond memories of during school. Usually Gemma was out with older friends during that time so Harry and I spent a lot of time together.

Then the X-factor happened and he never came home.

Don't get me wrong, that was an amazing thing for Harry. He totally and completely deserved it. But I would cry to his mom in the months following because I missed my best friend and because I was 17 and everything was the end of the world to me.

At 17 all I knew was that I supported my best friend and talked him into auditioning with help from his family, after that I could barely get a phone call.

Mentally as an adult, I understand that his life changed in an instant. Emotionally as a teenager I felt like I was emotionally invested in someone who didn't care.

Obviously we got past that. I think the residual feelings from that time might have influenced the two year silence. On my part anyway.

Yes, I am a grown ass woman and I will admit that even subconsciously my emotions can get the best of me. But I am a grudge holder, it's in my nature. I admire people like Harry who just don't have that particular feature in their genetic makeup.

I finally snapped out of it when Emma entered my office. I hadn't seen or spoken to her since she was at my home so I called out a happy greeting to her.

"It appears that everything was received by the fanbase very well." she informed in an overly professional voice.

"That's great! I'm so thrilled! All of our tweets went over well then?" I had to ask since I was absolutely terrified of twitter at the moment.

"It was great!" Emma gushed, quickly coughed and continued, "The hastag #friendshipgoals was trending and still is. Your tweet and Harry's with the pictures were the most shared twitter posts for the day, and the week isn't over yet." her voice was almost back to normal now.

Her enthusiasm rubbed off on me, I quickly went around the office and closed the door and all of the blinds. "Emma," I started, standing in front of her and putting my hands on her shoulders. "Are you a Directioner?" I asked quickly, hoping I was right in my assumption.

"YES!" She yelled and started jumping. I jumped with her and yelled, I could understand her excitement. Harry just talking made me want to jump around like this sometimes.