Five.

A/N: I think you guys will really like the next few chapters!! I hope you enjoy this one! Comment and vote! Thank you to everyone who has read this story, especially those who took the time to vote and comment. It's really kept me motivated to get these chapters out.

This chapter is dedicated to jmar1104 for her awesome story and for giving this one a chance!

.

"Oh God, I'm going to be sick!" I was leaning forward with my palms flat on the sink, looking in the mirror and talking to myself. What a great way to start my morning.

The statement was released by Creative Artists Agency first thing and I could only imagine that all the gossip mags were running through it with a fine toothed comb. I clicked on one link and skimmed the article until I found the statement.

"In response to the recent rumors CAA has released the following statement.

'Harry and his close family friend Aurora Griffith did have a falling out two years ago for personal and private reasons. There was no pregnancy involving Harry Styles. After being given exclusive access to the real medical records of one Aurora Jane Griffith, she was seen in a local OBGYN's office for a miscarriage that occurred just four weeks into her pregnancy. This was a very emotional time for Ms. Griffith and we ask the public and Harry's fans to please grant her the privacy this emotional experience deserves. They are currently trying to repair their friendship which has spanned from the time Harry was 15 until two years ago. Again we ask the fans and public to respect the privacy of these two individuals.'

Instead of printing our speculations, we want to hear from you! Post your comments to Twitter using the hashtag..."

"Sweet Jesus, they didn't even print a whole article about it." I mumbled again. I had a sick feeling that this was not going to be received the way we planned.

A ding startled me and I saw a text from Gemma.

From: Gemma <3: YES! The fans are totally siding with you guys! They are absolutely trashing the gossip mag that posted the story!

I breathed out a huge sigh of relief and knew that the rest would fall into place, hopefully, when I posted on my twitter. I sent a quick thank you to Gem for letting me know and got dressed for brunch.

I went with black skinny jeans and a long pink rose colored cold shoulder top that had cream accents. It hugged my body tightly but was amazingly soft. I slipped my feet into a pair of cream colored peep-toe ankle boots that had lovely lace patterns cut into the leather. I drew in a deep breath, finally feeling a bit more like myself now that I was ready and didn't have this extra weight hanging over my head. I had on my war paint and armor. Plus these shoes looked freaking fantastic with these jeans!

My phone dinged again but this time it was Harry.

From: My Harry <3: Here. Paps followed, we lost them but hurry <3

My butterflies felt as large as parrots as they fluttered and I flew about the house, placing my phone and keys in a clutch before locking the door and strutting to the car. Hey, if paps are going to be taking photos I might as well look nice in them.

I reached the car and Paul opened the back door for me. Quickly, I hopped into the car and smiled at Paul in thanks when he shut the door. I gave Harry a quick hug and chatted to both him and Paul during the drive.

Nothing really eventful happened until we ended up at the, admittedly, fairly upscale café. I knew I would never have come here if it wouldn't have been for Harry.