Sixteen.

A/N: Every single day I check this story I am absolutely amazed by your support! I cannot thank you enough honestly. Just wow. I'll let you get on with it, this is another long one. Beware: very light smut ahead.

~*~

Harry and I arrived home to an empty house. Thank god. I hurried inside and tucked the sleeping bags back in the hallway closet. I'd wash them later today. Maybe after everyone was asleep so I could wipe away all evidence. Then I quickly brushed my teeth, cause ew.

For some reason, even though I knew it was irrational, I couldn't quite look at Harry. It's one thing to speak nonsense with a horny mouth, but did I expect everything to change just because we has séx last night?

And this morning.

Great séx, especially considering that I had gotten off with other guys before but never like that.

No, I didn't expect everything to change. Did I expect it, or want it, to stay the same? Nope, once you kiss that boy there is no going back. I must have blocked that part out last time. I really need to stop referring to him as a boy through. He's definitely 100% man, good god.

I wandered into the kitchen and dropped enough toast for both of us into the toaster and reached up into the cabinet to grab two plates.

My hips were leaning into the counter as I waited for the toaster to pop up when a body pressed into my back. I felt lips on my neck and I moaned, grabbing the arms around my waist. Harry's hand pushed into my hair and grabbed my hair tie, releasing all of my hair to flow down my back.

I made a noise of irritation in the back of my throat but was silenced by a quick kiss on my lips.

"I don't know when they'll be back, but I left a few more bruises than I meant to." Harry explained and pulled away a bit to smooth down my hair.

A blush covered my cheeks and I quickly spun around to look at him. There were light bruises on his neck, a few pink bite marks joined the array of colors as well.
"Too bad you cut your fúcking hair or you could hide yours too." I grumbled giving him a fake glare. He gave a quick yank to my hair in punishment and I smacked his arm.

We sat down when the toast popped up and I saw that Harry had already poured cups of juice and sat them on the table. We ate quickly in silence but Harry's leg rested against mine under the table.

I was a bit overwhelmed since it didn't seem like we'd ever stop touching. Not that I was complaining. It just felt more real in my parent's house than it did in the woods.

After we put the dishes in the sink I decided to run upstairs to find my phone, maybe I could figure out when the others would be back. Maybe we'd have time for another round?

I had one foot on the stairs but was halted by Harry, who spun me around. I was almost eye level with him on the stairs and he leaned forward to press his lips into mine. His lips were soft and moved gently, coaxing mine into a dance of lips and tongues. When I started holding onto him tighter and the noises I made got higher in pitch, he pulled away with a smirk.

"Hurry up." his voice came out husky and sent me almost sprinting up the stairs after a swat to my bum.

That áss, he did this on purpose. Got me all hot and bothered, ugh. I hope everyone gets home right now and he has to suffer.

No. I take that back, they could give me a 15 minute head start so I could at least get one quick org-

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I quickly grabbed my phone and bounded down the steps, "I got it!" I yelled and slid into the door, barely beating Harry there.