BONUS - AJ's House

A/N: This chapter covers Harry's POV for most of Chapters Two & Three. I am so freaking sorry that this is so late!
I do want to add a quick thank you to 1Dfanfiction_reviews for including this book in their review book The Best of the Undiscovered! Also to ellen_eml for writing the review! Thank you so much, your kind words really mean a lot and I can't thank you enough :) So go check out the book, there are quite a few great books and authors featured as well! On with the bonus chapter! (Sorry for any typos!)

~*~
Deep breath Harry.

You know when you are getting ready to enter a possibly hostile area...that feeling of utter dread that comes over you? Yeah, me neither. Totally fine and keeping my shit together. Absolutely.

I was just standing outside Rory's door. Nothing serious. Just haven't spoken to her in two years. I've seen the pictures of her on Gemma's twitter and she looked gorgeous but I'm sure they don't do her justice. My heart flutters in my chest just thinking about finally seeing her again.

I was a little mad at Gemma though. I mean, she knew about the miscarriage and said nothing to me. Personally I think that's something I should have been told. Honestly, I blame myself. No, I don't think I'm god but I do know that stress can be a factor and the last time I saw her wasn't exactly stress free. That's kind of the understatement of the decade Harry.

Okay, so knock. Just raise your hand and knock on the fucking door Styles!

It's not like her reputation is on the line or anything. Just for being associated with you. Well, your family anyway.

I raised my hand, and stopped a few inches away from the door. Dammit.

Tapping on my phone I quickly put it up to my ear and backed up a few steps.

"I can't do it." I exclaimed as soon as the ringing stopped.

"What?" She sounded very confused.

"Gem, I can't even knock on the fucking door. All of this shit is my fault, us not talking, her added stress before the miscarriage...which thanks for details on that by the way! And all these rumors now, it's all my fault and she hates me now more than she already did!" I rambled out and ran my fingers through my hair, missing the length.

"Harry, shut up!" Gem scolded into the phone quietly.

I guess Rory was in the room, my heart stuttered just at the thought. Nope, no thoughts about where we would be if that fight hadn't happened. Focus Harry.

"Shit, I think she just saw the article, just get your ass in here. But don't mention the miscarriage. Man up! Seriously man the hell up." She quickly hung up on me.

Yeah, well that's easier said than done. Brat.

"Okay, you can do this. Nothing to be nervous about. Just a mild chance of getting hit. Nothing too bad. She hits hard though..." I gave myself a pep talk that was a little lacking on the pep.

The next thing I know I had knocked on the door and was waiting for it to open. Oh my god.

I gave Gemma a curious look when she was the one that opened the door, she just stepped aside and I could see her.

Rory.

She looked devastated. And that broke my heart, knowing yet again it was my fault. Rory was covering her mouth and hugging herself, like she always did when she was fighting a good cry. She used to say it was to cover her 'ugly cry' face. Whatever the hell that meant.