Rise of a New Eire

Not long has passed since then, but much has changed since the last time we've encountered them. Still to this day, my father lays ill. His state remains a mystery, but the cause is all too certain. The turtle girl, identified as one of our genetic experiments labeled "Aphrodite" now Venus de Milo, had performed a hex of some sorts that has brought down my master. Just like father's state, her ability to perform wizardry and her absence, aside from the other male turtle's, is questionable as well. If it could get any more puzzling, the terrapins were accompanied by a lizard-like girl.

After just one raid into their lair with our new allies, the mutated pig and rhino men who we are now to call Bebop and Rocksteady (aside the pig's wishes not to, it was necessary to cover up their tracks and keep their names and whereabouts away from the public and for security reasons) we had captured her and were able to turn her into one of us. Sadly, the incompetence of my "powerful" brother left the mutant reptiles an open invitation to infiltrate our lab once more and steal her away.

How could he be so... stupid? He had three the first time, but did he not apprehend the brunette woman named April O'Neil. Of course, father was the last one to leave our facilities before leaving to Sacks' tower, but as the last one in the lab, he should have put a lock on the screen so we wouldn't come back to find out they were pumped with adrenaline briefly after all had gone. He could have also shipped the severely weakened terrapins before their furious brother knocked down our doors for an extra measure. I was already at Sacks' tower in the warehouse; getting my men ready to pack away some of our stolen items in Sacks boxes to keep any authorities or other people of the public finding them. I couldn't do anything. I wasn't informed of anything. When I heard from Eric and using some clues from the media that he was hit over the head briefly after shooting one of the two, I grew furious. If he had called me once when he found those two sneaking around, I would personally go up to his level and shoot them both dead; Not tell stories, beat around the bush, shoot at random places to keep them away. They would have been dead. Dead. What happened? She takes our precious mutagen and drops it along with our father. Could you imagine how much it would be worth if we were able to succeed in our plot? Even if we didn't, do you know how much scientists would pay for that? More than what I get in a year, I know. But no, my big brother wanted to play around and shoot a gun for a little bit.

Then, came his second chance. Now, there are six mutants he could capture and kill if he wanted. We even had Bebop and Rocksteady along with our mutagen rejects Rocksteady calls Tokah and Rahzar. He ends up with our controlled Lizard woman, named Mona Lisa, and Venus together in a room. He assumed that Mona would win their fight with extreme prejudice, but again, he was wrong. Playing around, he froze as he saw the turtle light up and speak in two voices. He refused to phone help. Watched, stood behind a table and just watched. He asks "What could you have done?" I reply "Something." We could have done "Something". Maybe, shoot her? Not with just a gun. Perhaps a rocket or a grenade, something. Next, he wakes up hiding behind a table looking into my eyes as if it were all my fault that the six of them came into our facilities and walked out. It shocks me how surprised he could be about his own idiotic actions.

How could a CEO of a company be so ignorant? He deals with so many complicated situations that come from a million dollar company, yet he can't phone for help when he sees a turtle lighting up in his home? That's why I had to take charge. With father sick and unsure when he will return, the Foot as well as I, have changed hands in who's in command. With an iron fist, I have declared myself as the ghost of my father until he wakes. My brother, who has never stopped complaining, is now the head of the Foot clan, which is what I used to do. Eric would always cry about the messes my men have made and claim he's too old when doing the dirty work on the street. He was always such a weak little man. Why would father give him the glory and satisfaction of living the high-life as a millionaire? Maybe it was because he knew I could take it and rough it out. I was living on my own as a child in Japan in a war stricken village. Sacks was orphaned as well, but it was only for about a week. I was stealing food for months until he found me. Despite my dirty past, this new life that is light and clean never felt as good as I watch my brother squirm, just as a good sister should.

Now that I'm in command, I make the plans and how they should be carried out. The creatures Tokah and Rahzar were relieved of their duties as fighters for the time being after their poor performance when given the chance. Until they are properly trained, they will serve as the Foot's heavy lifters in the warehouse and on raids. Bebop and Rocksteady are partial commanders of some areas of the Foot to tap their leadership skills so they could better communicate with one another as well as us when needed. Now, the turtles will not be our targets until we have Plan A, B, to Z covered. I will not allow any room for error, unlike my brother.

After some thinking and consulting with some "friends" and "acquaintances" from the streets, I began to see a reoccurring theme in the changes of power. As I observed them, I began to question myself: How do gangs become so powerful? How do they expand their territories and their memberships? For months I have studied the source, watching them, taking notes physiologically and physically. It was until it hit me that I had to speak with someone. The Foot have already taken Japan only through those who still believe in the legend and fear of the clan as well as my father after terrorizing the most traditional of cities and villages. The only reasonable solution is to take on another part of Asia that is small enough to control yet powerful to the world. I have a country in mind, but it depends how my partner feels about our little deal.